Flan_Dad white gold plating review for 116509 & 126619LB

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Flan_Dad white gold plating review for 116509 & 126619LB

Hey all, just wanted to do a shout-out to Flan_Dad's amazing plating work on my VSF & Noob. I was really impressed with his work.
    He also did a generous discount for having two watches & two bezels for my Skydweller and Datejust.

I think the pics &video speak for themselves.

Currently after:

Batman/Batgirl - Noob/ARF - VR3186

They look stunning!

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Comment

How much was it? I take it he can disassemble and reassemble the watch as well?

Sent from my SM-N976B using Tapatalk

Comment

Also interested in cost and location.

Comment

Originally posted by philwongnz View Post
          How much was it? I take it he can disassemble and reassemble the watch as well?

$200 per watch. $65 per bezel.
          And he can do full servicing as well I believe.

If your doing just one watch than $225.

He's based in California.

Sent from my SM-N986B using Tapatalk

Last edited by man5on90; 27-12-21, 13:39.
          Currently after:

Comment

Originally posted by man5on90 View Post
            $200 per watch. $65 per bezel.
            And he can do full servicing as well I believe.

If your doing just one watch than $225.

He's based in California.

Sent from my SM-N986B using Tapatalk

Thanks pretty good.. I have a gen WG bezel with mine is an option I wouldn't mind exploring

Comment

Thanks for sharing this, looks affordable too.

How long did it take?
              Desperately after a NOOB 116622 rhodium with the 3135 movement. I'LL PAY ANYTHING, PLUS MY LEFT KIDNEY (not the right one, that's for drinkin).

Comment

Originally posted by Roughwatch View Post
                How long did it take?
                2 days
                Currently after:

Comment

Lol this is the same Reddit guy that was lying and scamming people with half assed watch services and fake waterproof tests. No thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by Ghostrider757 View Post
                    Lol this is the same Reddit guy that was lying and scamming people with half assed watch services and fake waterproof tests. No thanks.
                    Yeah, I know all about the rivalry on flan & RWI. I choose not to take sides. Flan has countless reviews on his work and it has been vetted. I don't buy into drama.
                    Currently after:

Comment

Yeah, I know all about the rivalry on flan & RWI. I choose not to take sides. Flan has countless reviews on his work and it has been vetted. I don't buy into drama.
                      It’s not a rivalry, RWI can care less about some hack from reddit. It doesn’t matter how many “reviews” he has, he showed his ass on here and he faked his work. He’s vetted? By what certifying authority, reptime? ???? You don’t buy into drama, but you don’t buy into the truth either. That means you lack credibility as well. His words are here for all to see.

Comment

Seems like he’s good for plating, but wouldn’t use him for anything else

Sent from my iPhone using RWI

Comment

You don’t buy into drama, but you don’t buy into the truth either. That means you lack credibility as well.
                          Buddy, 80% of your post / comment history is about drama. Don't bring it n here as well.
                          Currently after:

Comment

Buddy, 80% of your post / comment history is about drama. Don't bring it n here as well.
                            ????

You brought the drama, I brought the truth.

Comment

It’s not a rivalry, RWI can care less about some hack from reddit. It doesn’t matter how many “reviews” he has, he showed his ass on here and he faked his work. He’s vetted? By what certifying authority, reptime? ???? You don’t buy into drama, but you don’t buy into the truth either. That means you lack credibility as well. His words are here for all to see.
                              Nice that you're showing the other side of a vendor here, but it's rude to insinuate that man5on90 lacks credibility for showing what he received with his purchase. Most TDs here probably have a shady story or two but anyone who gives them a good review doesn't lack credibility.

As mentioned, nice to point out his vendor's dubious past, but no need to insult others on the forum.
                              Desperately after a NOOB 116622 rhodium with the 3135 movement. I'LL PAY ANYTHING, PLUS MY LEFT KIDNEY (not the right one, that's for drinkin).

Comment

Working...
                              X