• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

shipping time

45dodo6

Looking Around
2/10/21
hey guys, how much time do you think i shjould wait max from GL until the TD ship the watch (give it to the carrier and give track number ) ?

Da9b

You're Saying I Can Sell?
12/7/20
New York
I’ve had times when I got a tracking number the next day and sometimes a week later. If it’s been awhile, I would just politely ask for an update.

WolfKissed

Renowned Member
Supporter
29/6/21
California
hey guys, how much time do you think i shjould wait max from GL until the TD ship the watch (give it to the carrier and give track number ) ?

A week without question… beyond this a polite question for status is reasonable but expect a couple days between replies as they are small teams answering a LOT of emails.

Expect 21 - 30 days of shipping time right now as supply chain woes are impacting customs. Some day we will return to 8-10 day windows

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rx4Time

Supporter, Panerai lover
Supporter
Certified
31/3/16
CONUS
Well, when and what did you order? Did you verify stock before ordering? If it's available then a week is reasonable, if stock is limited or the maker is affected by the raids then it could be significantly longer.