VSF rumors?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

VSF rumors?

Hi guys, I was wondering if anyone has heard rumblings of VSF making a comeback. I've been in contact with a few TD's and they haven't heard anything. Bummer because they got shut down right before I pulled the trigger on a Panerai Bronzo... the ZF version just isn't anything close to what VSF was offering.

I hope so. Intime has a Panerai from them for sale. Might just be old stock.

Comment

Would be great. But... I'll believe it when I see it. Until then, fck Reddit rumors.

Comment

I don’t see them coming back and that’s not necessarily a bad thing imo. The hunt is part of our hobby, let’s enjoy it. Dependency: new factories emerge and release their rep versions

Comment

There will be rummors for a long time. At the end - who cares? Can you do something about VSF coming back? No. Then just don't bother with rummors...
          I swear it upon Zeus, an outstanding runner cannot be the equal of an average wrestler
          Socrates

Comment

So good news, albeit rumor, but Steve at Theonewatches suggested that VSF may reopen in December. Just wanted to give an update.

Comment

Originally posted by Merchant_Mariner View Post
              So good news, albeit rumor, but Steve at Theonewatches suggested that VSF may reopen in December. Just wanted to give an update.
              For real? Thats awesome news

Comment

Originally posted by Merchant_Mariner View Post
                Thank you for the update Sir but reminds me of an old proverb:

I've just dropped a message to my TD to see if she has heard any news/rumours.

Would love it to be true, so I guess time will tell.

"The two most powerful warriors are patience and time"

"Take care to get what you like
                or
                you will be forced to like what you get."

Comment

Just in time to generate some stock for Chinese New Year.
                  Would be nice, but i wouldn't be holding my breath.
                  I swear it upon Zeus, an outstanding runner cannot be the equal of an average wrestler
                  Socrates

Comment

I like to assume nothing until it comes from the TDs the rumourmill will be rife with wild chatter for many months about comebacks, takeovers etc.

Comment

Comment

I wouldn't be counting chickens quite yet but there are signs that they may (and I stress may) be back at some stage.

************************************************** ********
                        People always forget, the correct sequence is rape, pillage THEN burn. sfa437
                        ************************************************** *************
                        hmm - from what I know of Guanaco all he'll do is try to make the trouble more fun.... greg_r
                        ************************************************** ********
                        When you say modding, do you mean repeatedly hitting it with a hammer? Mickey Padge

Mit der Dummheit kämpfen Götter selbst vergebens

Comment

It is encouraging that two dealers are saying they have access "somehow" to VSF stock. Is it leftovers, or a trickle of a re-start?

Comment

Originally posted by 40mm View Post
                            It is encouraging that two dealers are saying they have access "somehow" to VSF stock. Is it leftovers, or a trickle of a re-start?
                            but their asking price is just ridiculous....over $900 with shipping included i heard

Comment

Originally posted by 40mm View Post
                              "QC stock" if you know what I mean.

Comment

Working...
                              X