No announcement yet.

QC alignment tool

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i completely understand why people use this. But they fail to understand it's a rep, they're just like that. If its slightly out of alignment, get it sent to serviced and align it while you're at it. Most reps need servicing anyway.

Comment

^^^^ How about this measurement tool......

Comment

My Gen Roley would not stand this "test". its craftmanship...not machine bullshitl.
        NEWBIE!!!!!Thanks fot this is not the flamefreeforum you idiot! Get lost!
        My Postings are written in German and translated with Google translate. If i call you a idiot or an asshole, it may just be an translation issue.

German Bierhaus Telegram Gruppe:
        https://t.me/joinchat/TKyUrSPXTLY4M2Vk

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by trailboss99 View Post
            If I hear of any member pulling this shit on a TD they will be ex-members post-haste mmkay?
            Heh. I would suspect that IF a member tried this on a TD, that the TD would first roll his/her eyes and then decide not to deal with the jackwagon member and put him in his (the TD's) ignore file.

Man fears time. Time fears only the Pyramids.

Comment

Originally posted by Fiddo View Post
              I cannot lie, I would like one of those. I used to have access to one but alas no longer

People always forget, the correct sequence is rape, pillage THEN burn. sfa437
              hmm - from what I know of Guanaco all he'll do is try to make the trouble more fun.... greg_r
              When you say modding, do you mean repeatedly hitting it with a hammer? Mickey Padge

Mit der Dummheit kämpfen Götter selbst vergebens

Comment

Even gen patek is not aligned LoL

I never cared about any alignments

Comment

Well this was a fun read!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Fiddo View Post
                    I wear one of those on my head so I can read the tíme. My eyesight is pretty bad lol.

Do. Or do not. There is no try.
                    There is nothing outside of yourself that can ever enable you to get better, stronger, richer, quicker, or smarter. Everything is within. Everything exists. Seek nothing outside of yourself.
                    ? Miyamoto Musashi, The Book of Five Rings

The Collection: https://forum.replica-watch.info/for...of-a-repoholic

Originally posted by Parabuteo;n5110721
                    Mods are GREAT at working out things, going to bat for us, and have some tools at their disposal to sanction scammers but they can't ultimately protect us from everything, including losing $ if we are not cautious. The main takeaway is this: we RWI members are participating knowingly in the "wild west" here (which actually thrills me) so...caveat emptor and never spend more than you can afford to lose.

"Rep on Bros" WingNut

Comment

Originally posted by Johnluuda View Post

Even gen patek is not aligned LoL

I never cared about any alignments
                      That is a beautiful watch.

There is nothing outside of yourself that can ever enable you to get better, stronger, richer, quicker, or smarter. Everything is within. Everything exists. Seek nothing outside of yourself.

Mods are GREAT at working out things, going to bat for us, and have some tools at their disposal to sanction scammers but they can't ultimately protect us from everything, including losing $ if we are not cautious. The main takeaway is this: we RWI members are participating knowingly in the "wild west" here (which actually thrills me) so...caveat emptor and never spend more than you can afford to lose.

"Rep on Bros" WingNut

Comment

Originally posted by Port9800 View Post
                        The easiest to use is found here: http://haos.tk
                        What a crap tool, doesn't even show detached rehauts. Skills, bro... that's what it takes to survive! Nothing beats a trained eye at catching all the imperfections.

Comment

Originally posted by YellowFin View Post
                          detached rehauts
                          That one there has to be one of the all time classics

"Rep on Bros" WingNut

Comment

Removed from reddit guides.

Comment

Working...
                            X