QC alignment tool

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

QC alignment tool

I kept seeing the alignment tool being used but I could not find it....did a bunch of searching and did finally come up with it and thought it might be helpful to post here for others. The easiest to use is found here: http://haos.tk and here: https://haos-toolkit.herokuapp.com/ They are a modification done by reddit.com/user/niha0ma of the original tool.

Of course it still requires a straight on QC photo of the watch by your TD, which you don't always get. But it is still a fun tool to use. Enjoy!

Oh you have to be fucking kidding me! If you can't spot it with your own eyes in a photo that 10 or 20 times the size of the actual watch who the hell cares? Keep this shit at Reddit would you?

People always forget, the correct sequence is rape, pillage THEN burn. sfa437
    hmm - from what I know of Guanaco all he'll do is try to make the trouble more fun.... greg_r
    When you say modding, do you mean repeatedly hitting it with a hammer? Mickey Padge

Mit der Dummheit kämpfen Götter selbst vergebens

Comment

Oh please no... That doesn't even help as the pics are never ever truly centered. You would be surprised how many gens have sort of slight misalignments on dials, markers etc.

Gesendet von meinem VOG-L29 mit Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Port9800 View Post
        But it is still a fun tool to use.
        No. No it's not.
        FrankenSubs! - Subs! - Daytonas! - Seamasters! - A 1675 Adventure - A Budget 6538 build - Tudors! (COMING SOON!)

Comment

Lmao. Another way to push up prices by the amount of rejects it will create from people who know damn all about reps. Well done.

Do. Or do not. There is no try.
          There is nothing outside of yourself that can ever enable you to get better, stronger, richer, quicker, or smarter. Everything is within. Everything exists. Seek nothing outside of yourself.
          ? Miyamoto Musashi, The Book of Five Rings

The Collection: https://forum.replica-watch.info/for...of-a-repoholic

Originally posted by Parabuteo;n5110721
          Mods are GREAT at working out things, going to bat for us, and have some tools at their disposal to sanction scammers but they can't ultimately protect us from everything, including losing $ if we are not cautious. The main takeaway is this: we RWI members are participating knowingly in the "wild west" here (which actually thrills me) so...caveat emptor and never spend more than you can afford to lose.

"Rep on Bros" WingNut

Comment

Ah! Is this the trick TDs dont want you to know? *rolleyes*
            WTB - Pam 027/028 - Pam 113 - Pam 212, 253, 286 - Pam 356- Pam 386- JLC Diver MC (Noob)

Comment

If I hear of any member pulling this shit on a TD they will be ex-members post-haste mmkay?

People always forget, the correct sequence is rape, pillage THEN burn. sfa437
              hmm - from what I know of Guanaco all he'll do is try to make the trouble more fun.... greg_r
              When you say modding, do you mean repeatedly hitting it with a hammer? Mickey Padge

Mit der Dummheit kämpfen Götter selbst vergebens

Comment

Comment

bigugo I see you liked this post. Please take note of the boss' comment above before you use this tool's tool.

There is nothing outside of yourself that can ever enable you to get better, stronger, richer, quicker, or smarter. Everything is within. Everything exists. Seek nothing outside of yourself.

Mods are GREAT at working out things, going to bat for us, and have some tools at their disposal to sanction scammers but they can't ultimately protect us from everything, including losing $ if we are not cautious. The main takeaway is this: we RWI members are participating knowingly in the "wild west" here (which actually thrills me) so...caveat emptor and never spend more than you can afford to lose.

"Rep on Bros" WingNut

Comment

Originally posted by C Master View Post
                    bigugo I see you liked this post. Please take note of the boss' comment above before you use this tool's tool.
                    Roger that mate, note taken
                    Dreaming of a Mare Nostrum...

Comment

Originally posted by trailboss99 View Post
                      If I hear of any member pulling this shit on a TD they will be ex-members post-haste mmkay?
                      +1
                      WTB - Pam 027/028 - Pam 113 - Pam 212, 253, 286 - Pam 356- Pam 386- JLC Diver MC (Noob)

Comment

Originally posted by bigugo View Post

Roger that mate, note taken
                        Great stuff

"Rep on Bros" WingNut

Comment

So many morons
                          Tucker seems to be fallen into a pit of ignorance - Cavemax

But in this underworld of rep watches,it is clear that the normal thing is to play with the luck of the Seller's roulette - j.m.mozos

I wanted this omega so bad :/
                          I opened the box and got a star wars shampoo...cookienc10

Raddave likes boys

Comment

Originally posted by trailboss99 View Post
                            Oh you have to be fucking kidding me! If you can't spot it with your own eyes in a photo that 10 or 20 times the size of the actual watch who the hell cares? Keep this shit at Reddit would you?
                            Geez....sorry.....I just thought it was kind of fun. Of course you are correct, that if something is that out of alignment it should be spotted without a tool. And to use it to RL a watch when the accuracy of it is entirely dependent upon the angle of the photo would be out of line.

Just close or better yet, delete this thread and I'll refrain from ever mentioning it again!

Comment

Comment

Working...
                              X