• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

How many reps do you guys own?

sishac

Known Member
5/2/07
Well, I just got a BP DayDate 40, I have a Milguass LV, a Tudor 7032 and a gilt 5513….I wear all of my watches in rotation with my gens….two Omega Speedmaster Professionals, an Omega Seamaster Professional, a Rolex 5512, 1675 and 1680…as well as several Alpha Daytonas in different dial combinations and an EMG DL63 chronograph.

I also have several other reps that I haven’t touched in a while…a Tag Monaco (micro step quartz), an Omega Aqua Terra, an Omega Seamaster Professional and finally the one that started it all in the rep scene, an Omega Broad Arrow.

What can I say, I like watches!!!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Rep_enthusiast

You're Saying I Can Sell?
31/8/20
Gothenburg, Sweden
At the moment I have 4 reps, 2 gens and heavy hitter Franken batman on the way. Think I have slimmed it down to what I like and a tc 16610 and I'm complete (like we haven't said that before (; ), maybe will add some more when/if VSF returned to normal

Last edited:
Reactions: ChronoKitsune

ChronoKitsune

Known Member
11/10/21
Down Under
At the moment I have 4 reps, 2 gens and heavy hitter Franken batman on the way. Think I have slimmed it down to what I like and a tc 16610 and I'm complete (like we haven't said that before (; ), maybe will add some more when/if VSF returned to normal

Wow, franken batman. Grail watch. Enjoy!

SJS101

Known Member
27/6/13
CONUS
5 Reps. Only 1 I don't care for and I'll likely part with. Seamaster ceramic bezel was redone and will hopefully be back in my hands soon!

Allthenamesweretaken

31/7/21
I can't edit my post but now that I've had a chance to reflect on it. You might be the right person to ask. Given you have so many and gens.

Do you have a favorite factory per watch? Do you find yourself buying everything from everywhere or do you have a specific TD you like to use?

Have you ever had customs issues?

p0pperini

patr0n h0arder
Gold Patron
Certified
29/1/19
UK
I can't edit my post but now that I've had a chance to reflect on it. You might be the right person to ask. Given you have so many and gens.

Do you have a favorite factory per watch? Do you find yourself buying everything from everywhere or do you have a specific TD you like to use?

Have you ever had customs issues?
I’m being presumptuous and assuming that was directed at me…

If so, then here goes:

1. I don’t have any favourite factories. I just pick up stuff that I like the look of. Having said that, I will always recommend BP or JKF if anyone’s looking for “best bang for your buck”. I have a lot of these cartel vintage pieces.
2. The bulk of my collection has come from M2M - mostly from here and RWG.bz, some from RG. I got a lot of my watches early on from Nembo on RG - and as above, that’s because he sells low price decent reps; cartel/BP/discontinued Noob. I’ve used a bunch of TDs, and for the past couple of years I’ve used JTime, but mainly I go to M (Marvellous Replica).
3. I’ve never had any customs issues. And I don’t recall reading about anyone in the UK who has. And so it irks me slightly when I see EU based M2M sales where the seller excludes buyers in the UK. But hey, everyone is free to choose who they sell to.

Reactions: eqw72

Peguine

Mac and Cheese sucks
18/3/19
At a mcdonalds birthday party
i currently have 11 reps

3x vintage daytonas (1 valjoux 72)
1016 space dweller build
legend modded 5712 nautilus
Franken 5167 aquanaut
XF 2000v overseas
Logines avigation big eye rep (dunno factory)
CF 126710 BLRO GMT Pepsi
Post raid Noob4130 carbon daytona
Custom build rainbow daytona AMF

And have 11 incoming for both me and others:

2x Noob 116519LN daytonas custom meteorite dial
6350 honeycomb explorer build
6263 gold vintage daytona build
6241 gold vintage daytona JPS build
15450 legend build
Noob 116500 custom white dial
APSF black ceramic perpetual GMT hand
APSF 15400 franken
V7F MK18 IWC
AP 15202 XF/ZF hybrid

In the process of ordering:

Patek 1518 perpetual calendar chronograph build (full 18k)
6265 vintage daytona build
6239 vintage daytona build

Unfortunately all gens are safety deposit box queens :(
6240 vintage daytona black dial MK0 pushers
6264 vintage daytona black dial
PAM00098 GMT alarm
16520 patrizzi

others i would rather not reveal

Gens to come:
1815 chronograph white gold lange
6239 "blue" daytona
1803 day date
MAYBE a zenith el primero 38mm

Only started 4 years ago, its a problem, i wish i didn't get into this

Last edited:
Reactions: P..DR..D

P..DR..D

- Pátrún Bródúil -
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
12/1/21
Éire
Only started 4 years ago, its a problem, i wish i didn't get into this

Wow, That's some collection Sir, well done, some heavy hitters for sure :worthy:

They always say the 1st step is acceptance, let's pretend the 2nd step is to say fk it and embrace it :p

Good luck with the incoming ones & hope you get the GENs you're after.

Alan Bourdillion Traherne

Renowned Member
6/3/21
CONUS
Sub, Daytona, YM, and a DJ41 on the way. That'll probably do it for me. Probably.

Oh, and a women's Day Date that I bought for my wife many years ago.

EDIT/ADD: Well, I lied. Recently purchased a Rolex Pro Hunter M2M and am awaiting receipt. Also, purchased a Omega PO Deep Black from WBK Stan. I received it but there was a problem with the clasp and I had to send it back. Then he was struck with the Covid and is just getting back to things. Prolly get it fixed and back in a week or so...

That'll definitely do it for me. No more reps, uh-huh. Nope, I'm done. For sure. Honest.

RobbDizzle

I'm Pretty Popular
15/10/10
Currently, 4. H-Factory 219K, H-Factory 111H, 088G, and SMPO 45.5. All of them from like the early 2010s; I've been out of the game for a while now.

At the height of my collecting days I capped myself at 35 pieces. Most were C&R back then...I was just buying stuff to check them out and then letting them go to members here when I didn't wear them more than once.

kuntrol7

25/3/14
Conus
24 - currently mostly old school reps all pams

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

p0pperini

patr0n h0arder
Gold Patron
Certified
29/1/19
UK
Really really impressive! I would be overwhelmed.
Do you wear them, or is it the collection passion?
How do you store them?
With such a quantity and probably also in value, then it is also worth buying something like that: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QhKri6-FhfU
Hey, thanks for asking. I do wear a lot of them, but there are some that I never get round to picking. But I also hate to sell the watches, and often suffer horrible seller's remorse if I part with one. So the "collection passion" is probably indicative of a slight craziness on my part... and err towards hoarding!

Anyway, I prefer spending money on watches, which means my storage solution is the cheap wooden glass top watch boxes sold on eBay and Amazon for around £15 to £20:

jwqHpD.jpg

They do the job and look decent enough.

And I don't think electric watch winders are necessary (or necessarily a good thing), and I like the process of picking a watch in the morning, then spending some time looking at it and handling it while setting the date/time.

Daytofan

You're Saying I Can Sell?
30/12/21
Hey, thanks for asking. I do wear a lot of them, but there are some that I never get round to picking. But I also hate to sell the watches, and often suffer horrible seller's remorse if I part with one. So the "collection passion" is probably indicative of a slight craziness on my part... and err towards hoarding!

Anyway, I prefer spending money on watches, which means my storage solution is the cheap wooden glass top watch boxes sold on eBay and Amazon for around £15 to £20:

They do the job and look decent enough.

And I don't think electric watch winders are necessary (or necessarily a good thing), and I like the process of picking a watch in the morning, then spending some time looking at it and handling it while setting the date/time.

Wow, unbelievable! Thank you for sharing this with us. I guess the cat is a watch fan too ;)

element79

18/1/22
Very cool stuff and enjoy reading about all your collections.

Now for a real noob question, maybe you could help me with… If one rotates through wearing their collection of watches, when you “store” a watch for some time, is it best to let it tick until the power reserve runs out? Or better to pull the crown to stop the movement when on “lay away”…

Thanks for your insights!

Reactions: Snoopy Spa