• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Watch Boxes and display cases (10 watches or more)

kswiss1900

Patron
Certified
12/9/21
UK, Glasgow
https://www.blackchest.co.uk

Based in Edinburgh. Would think they will be a bit expensive; look like modified peli cases. Very nice though!

95e0d8a5b1737f204502aa9d6ac4ee3c.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: P..DR..D

Peguine

Mac and Cheese sucks
18/3/19
At a mcdonalds birthday party
New guys in the U.K. - has anyone bought one of those? I wonder how much they cost…

729a1de9bc2c9325178b970428e9f6c2.jpg

Yeah bought a couple. Best to buy a pelican case with pick and pluck foam carefully plan out and cut out the slots for your watch and use a plasti dip spray to strengthen the foam. Less than half the price and same protection. I spent quite a bit of time cutting so mine is pretty clean will post pics in a bit

mech500

Mythical Poster
6/4/12
UK
Pelican cases are cool and provide excellent protection.

However, the boxes are just plastic crates and therefore can look a bit industrial and ill-fitting for a watch with £50k looks.....especially if you’re after something that’ll look decent sitting on display inside your custom wardrobe or whatever.

I personally use Rainer (from Germany, eBay):

Slots are big enough to accommodate LARGE watches without the CGs knocking.

Sent from my iPhone using RWI

KruisingKhaos95

Chairman of Daytonas Anonymous (got any?)
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
20/9/21
Spion Kop - The Scouse Republic
I realised that I didn't post my purchase in the thread, so here it is :) I did end up spending a little more on a Rothwell box however I'm very happy with it! The quality is excellent for the price, the cushions are perfectly sized for my wrist size (I have small wrist so this was an important consideration and I just think it looks sleek and stylish.

Please be easy on my collection, All of the REPs in this box have been purchased in the past 2 months and I am someway off completing and refining my collection. There will also soon be an AP 15400 black dial in there also, just waiting on it being delivered. TH watches were purchased a while back before I understood the difference between a fashion quartz watch and a good watch :huh1:

P..DR..D

- Pátrún Bródúil -
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
12/1/21
Éire

Beautiful watch box, agree its very sleek & an impressive collection Sir so enjoy them all :thumbsup:

P.s. Almost looks like a black dial 5711?

Last edited:
Reactions: KruisingKhaos95

KruisingKhaos95

Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
20/9/21
Beautiful watch box, agree its very sleek & an impressive collection Sir so enjoy them all :thumbsup:

P.s. Almost looks like a black dial 5711?

Thanks mate! Still need to balance it out a little bit, I have plans to add a few more complicated pieces as well as some dress watches soon! Any suggestions on what I should be looking at?

And it is, second in from the right top row is a black dial 5711 :)

Avalanche

They don't build statues to business men.
Supporter
Certified
30/3/21
UK
Please be easy on my collection

Lovely watch box. I may have to get myself one as my collection continues to grow. You have a great collection btw and that omega top right I've been after for ages!! Well done getting it and if you every want to trade or sell hit me up.

KruisingKhaos95

Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
20/9/21
Lovely watch box. I may have to get myself one as my collection continues to grow. You have a great collection btw and that omega top right I've been after for ages!! Well done getting it and if you every want to trade or sell hit me up.

Thank you mate I really appreciate it! I was incredibly lucky to acquire the Aqua Terra, I seen the post whilst browsing the forums on my break at work and fired of the fastest pm of my life :')

If I ever do decide to part ways I will send you a message before listing :)

Swiss_goupil

Put Some Respect On My Name
Patron
Certified
7/12/19
Last Kingdom

P..DR..D

- Pátrún Bródúil -
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
12/1/21
Éire
Ahaha same here, watches are spread around the house in watch boxes, drawers, etc

BUT as we are moving I am going to have one of those integrated in our walking wardrobe. Boom!

So true :thumbsup:

I keep most in work, and change the straps regularly to throw her off the scent ;)

Last edited:

Amorist

Horology Curious
13/2/18
Just a heads up guys, but Wolf has a 60% off sale for black friday on a bunch of their stuff. I picked up a watchbox from them that i'd been eyeing for a while. In some cases buying on amazon is still cheaper, but in other cases it's worth it to buy directly from them.

I have a watch case from them for several years now and it's holding up beautifully.

Big Beetle

Horology Curious
24/10/20
Just a heads up guys, but Wolf has a 60% off sale for black friday on a bunch of their stuff. I picked up a watchbox from them that i'd been eyeing for a while. In some cases buying on amazon is still cheaper, but in other cases it's worth it to buy directly from them.

I have a watch case from them for several years now and it's holding up beautifully.

Thanks for the heads up!

Just saved 60% on the 10 watch Windsor box. £209 box for £93 posted.

Windsor 10 Piece Watch Box | WOLF (wolf1834.com)

Reactions: YT888