• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Watch Boxes and display cases (10 watches or more)

KruisingKhaos95

Chairman of Daytonas Anonymous (got any?)
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
20/9/21
Spion Kop - The Scouse Republic
Hi all! apologies if I have started this thread in the wrong forum, I had a quick browse to see if I could find any threads on the matter of watch boxes but could not find any.

I was looking for some recommendations on watch display/storage boxes that hold 10 watches or more. I have had a look online but but was interested to see what people within the RWI community have and whether there are any clear favorites amongst certain watch box types or brands.

If anyone has pictures (or links) of their watch boxes or would just like to flex their collection please feel free to do so below! :thumbsup:

Giannos7

You're Saying I Can Sell?
10/11/20
I have one from wolf 1834 which is nice but was quite pricey. I recently bought another from Amazon.de called case elegance but it only holds 6 pieces. Not as good as wolf but decent.

Reactions: KruisingKhaos95

KruisingKhaos95

Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
20/9/21
I've seen the wolf 1834 boxes pop up a few times when browsing and they do seem to have good reviews, not heard of the other one you mentioned will have to have a look, thanks mate! :)

Last edited:

P..DR..D

KING OF LINKS
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
12/1/21
Éire
I'm of the opinion that why spend alot (relatively speaking of course) on watch boxes, when you don't wear watch boxes on your wrist, and they rarely leave the house.

I see some watch boxes/cases/rolls that are the price of high end reps, and while they are beautiful, to each to their own (if that's what you want, that's 100% your choice), but I always have, and always will, cheap out on them tbh ;)

Have just ordered the below to try organise the collection a bit & splashed out a whole €30 on it :thumbsup:

ZOGIN 24 Grid Watch Jewelry Display Storage Box Case Bracelet Organizers Display Boxes with Pillows Holders
https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B076D4CCBJ/ref=cm_sw_r_awdo_navT_g_3BVB8D6W7EBSP0P7ZHCV

Saying that, I do have one 1xwatchroll and also a nice 3xwatchroll that I use when travelling, but they were impulse buys :lol3:

P..DR..D

KING OF LINKS
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
12/1/21
Éire

Plaasbaas

IWC-hoarder and PAM-hunter
Supporter
Certified
4/4/21
Germany
I was on the lookout for a box couple of months ago. Bought this one after recommendations of fellow board members and am very happy. Not the cheapest, but well worth its money and - what was most important for me - big enough compartments, so that even the biggest watches don't touch (and scratch) each other in the box.

I hope the link works, there is a german and an international page of this maker on ebay:

edle UHRENBOX FÜR 18 UHREN aus Massivholz, neu mit OVP | eBay

KruisingKhaos95

Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
20/9/21
Thanks for all the recommendations! This has definitely helped me narrow it down a bit, I have a range of watches and sizes from 36 all the way up to 43mm so pocket size is certainly something I need to consider! I did find an all black Rothwell's box on Amazon (~£100) I liked the look of but the points made about overspending do make sense considering I'm the only person that will see it

Reactions: P..DR..D

P..DR..D

KING OF LINKS
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
12/1/21
Éire
Thanks for all the recommendations! This has definitely helped me narrow it down a bit, I have a range of watches and sizes from 36 all the way up to 43mm so pocket size is certainly something I need to consider! I did find an all black Rothwell's box on Amazon (~£100) I liked the look of but the points made about overspending do make sense considering I'm the only person that will see it

Save on the watch box and buy more straps to change the actual visuals on the watches perhaps?

Just my opinion though, your money, your choice ;)

Look forward to seeing your choice and collection :thumbsup:

Last edited:

KruisingKhaos95

Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
20/9/21
Save on the watch box and buy more straps to change the actual visuals on the watches perhaps?

Just my opinion though, your money, your choice ;)

Look forward to seeing your choice and collection :thumbsup:

You're absolutely right, any excuse to be able to buy more watches! ;) My collection needs a bit of diversification atm so saving a bit of money on a box will help on that front :thumbsup:

P..DR..D

KING OF LINKS
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
12/1/21
Éire

Just arrived, cheap and cheerful;)
jqjtBS.jpg

Good luck with the diversification:thumbsup:

Last edited:
Reactions: KruisingKhaos95

Avalanche

They don't build statues to business men.
Supporter
Certified
30/3/21
UK
And I'll definitely buy it when it drops back to £25

P..DR..D It just so happens I stumbled on the same watch box that I found on Amazon on Ali express for a lot cheaper (£27). I've just ordered another one as I dont think the price will come down any time soon there. Its the exact same case so if you are in the market you cant go wrong with 10 day free shipping also.

https://www.aliexpress.com/item/1005001846466450.html?spm=a2g0s.9042311.0.0.6fc24c4dPCpQET

P..DR..D

KING OF LINKS
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
12/1/21
Éire
P..DR..D It just so happens I stumbled on the same watch box that I found on Amazon on Ali express for a lot cheaper (£27). I've just ordered another one as I dont think the price will come down any time soon there. Its the exact same case so if you are in the market you cant go wrong with 10 day free shipping also.

https://www.aliexpress.com/item/1005001846466450.html?spm=a2g0s.9042311.0.0.6fc24c4dPCpQET

Awesome, thank you Sir, really appreciate the heads up so gonna order one now.

:thumbsup:

Reactions: Avalanche

P..DR..D

KING OF LINKS
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
12/1/21
Éire
Amazing. Well done P..DR..D . For the money they are great quality.

Mine turned up too!!

Happy days.

They really are, have ordered a second as they are such value for money, thanks again :thumbsup:

Ps. Such an awesome collection btw, especially love the white dial 'Luminous Military' & the green dial IWC.

Swiss_goupil

Put Some Respect On My Name
Patron
Certified
7/12/19
Last Kingdom
New guys in the U.K. - has anyone bought one of those? I wonder how much they cost…

729a1de9bc2c9325178b970428e9f6c2.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

P..DR..D

KING OF LINKS
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
12/1/21
Éire
New guys in the U.K. - has anyone bought one of those? I wonder how much they cost…

729a1de9bc2c9325178b970428e9f6c2.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Looks class, very cool, wondering how much & from where

Last edited: