• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Advise Wanted... How can you authenticate a supposedly gen Rolex Bezel?

Lux313

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
16/6/19
Hey guys,

As a noobie, I am currently really getting into buildings frankens and recently purchased a Hulk 11610LV bezel assembly from Chrono24 and wanted to know how I could get it authenticated before approving purchase. It came from a private seller without reviews so I am a bit hesitant. Any help or referrals to someone that could provide this service. Thanks in advance!

[Hope this is allowed... if not please delete}

freediver

I'm Pretty Popular
24/3/17
looks gen on pics but it is a risk
On the onther hand chrono is a platform that releases cash on seller after your aproval

Reactions: Lux313

Lux313

Banned
16/6/19
“A private seller with no reviews”, I would not take the risk

unfortunately I kinda blacked out and bought it before thinking so these are my own photos :/

Lux313

Banned
16/6/19
looks gen on pics but it is a risk
On the onther hand chrono is a platform that releases cash on seller after your aproval

indeed, these are actually my photos. already received the order so wanted to verify authenticity before approving sale

Lux313

Banned
16/6/19
Bring it to a watchsmith?

took it to one in my neighborhood and he said he doesn't provide authentication service. guess im going to have to carve out time and bring it to diamond district here in NYC before the approval window closes

Reactions: Wacht