• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

“URGENT” Experts Kindly rate this Rolex replica for Me!

K4b0

Looking Around
9/9/21
Hello everyone,

hope that all doing well and safe.

kindly experts rate this replica for me, seller is saying it’s same quality for noob, clean and vsf but he doesn’t want to disclose from where exactly.

can someone rate it for me from 0 t0 10, as 0 is the worst 10 is the best.

Thanks in advance.

K4b0

Looking Around
9/9/21
Yeah video is very bas ???? but can you please rate the watch itself if possible, thanks mate

Hor-Fan

When the going gets weird
Supporter
Certified
14/1/17
Bat Country
The crappy video seems to suggest that the seller doesn’t really want you to see the watch. The coronet on the dial looked off to me in the brief glance provided, I’d pass - buy the seller, not the watch.

Reactions: kavorca1

K4b0

Looking Around
9/9/21
Video is by my friend no the seller he was in his place and he is the one who sent me the video he said it’s good watch i am not expert in replica so i thought to share with guys so i migjt have some opinions. By this creepy video you can reach any decision regarding the watch, thanks

HollywoodQuiet

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
30/4/21
If your "friend" won't tell you where it is from and is hiding information you really need to ask why and what his real agenda is.
I would not consider this type of behavior from a "friend"

Reactions: kavorca1

K4b0

Looking Around
9/9/21
My friend is not the seller he was buying other stuff from him i am in Dubai and the seller is selling some replica stuff not only watches, my friend know i want a watch he found it and sent my the video.

HollywoodQuiet

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
30/4/21
That really does not explain why he knows the source or maker of the watch and is saying it is noob quality, then he is withholding the information of the maker of the watch.
That is the point I am talking about. That seems shady to me.
You are and adult and can make your own decisions. I was only trying to point out what I saw as a red flag.

Last edited:

p0pperini

patr0n h0arder
Gold Patron
Certified
29/1/19
UK
Based on what I can tell from that video, it’s gen. You should buy it, no matter what it costs.

But then again…

If the seller claims it’s as good as <names all the top rep makers> but is curiously reluctant or unable to name the factory this one is from, then maybe it’s best to walk away. You know, just in case the video is giving a false impression, and it turns out to be rubbish wrapped in 904L stickers.

Kielxx

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
8/8/20
It's clearly A class at sticker so it's mean top watch , but I heard AAA it's even better;)

Markangel

I'm Pretty Popular
3/4/19
EU
He needs to turn the bezel and wind the crown. I'm not an expert but this video tells me nothing.

guybythelake

13/7/14
I dont know why anyone would buy a watch from anyplace but a Trusted Dealer. You pick the factory and no surprises. I recently got an ARF Deep Sea and it is very nice. If you want cheaper then maybe cheaper factories from TDs. But you are not going to get ARF or Noob quality deep sea for less money from some secret street dealer... lol

Again why would you purchase outside of trusted dealers here?

Reactions: P..DR..D

8Eighty8

You're Saying I Can Sell?
3/5/20
Not an expert but personally I would stay away. Save your money and buy from a TD here. You'll know the source and get QC pics and have warranty to a degree. This video is pretty useless. They clearly don't want you looking too closely at the watch...keeps zooming in and out of the camera view....

DiggerOfWatches

Gold Patron
Certified
4/7/19
Down Under
URGENT - hand over all credit card and bank details to this seller....

Or not so urgent, as stated above, check out the Trusted Dealers and buy with confidence