• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Observations of the replica scene

tripdog

Super Moderator
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
9/7/12
Surely now is a bad time to sell your rep? Now is a good time to take stock of your collection and be thankful you bought all those lovely reps you wanted before the raids.

Unless you're talking about the potential for profiteering.

Pay no attention to his posts, he's working up to a sale.

Reactions: p0pperini

Björn_Ironside

I'm Pretty Popular
10/6/21
Italia
Surely now is a bad time to sell your rep? Now is a good time to take stock of your collection and be thankful you bought all those lovely reps you wanted before the raids.

Unless you're talking about the potential for profiteering.

quoto in full!
when i arrived noob VSF and others had just been closed. I thought, it is a life that I am a lover of watches but it is a life that I cannot afford a Rolex. now that I could afford it, I always opt to keep my family in a bit better financial condition rather than buying a Rolex.

I've been looking for a rep for a couple of years and finally I find the RWI family by chance. so which ones are the best all have just been searched. I'm loser.

However, someone has reopened, I buy from m2m, I fall in love with Hulk zf, with patience I can even recover a VSF sub, Clean enters the scene with strong doubts, all in all his pepsi is beautiful.

Thanks to the friends present here I was able to take my grail, a Daytona Noob.

short cut. i am the happiest person in the world. I hold on to what I have. one thing is desire, the passone. another is business, profit, profit.

P. s. It happened that they complimented my wrist, wondering the exorbitant cost of that Rolex. I always replied she is a rep friend, yes anyway thanks, she is beautiful and and I love her. :)