• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

TRUSTYTIME ANDREW NOT GIVING MY MONEY BACK!

nennca

You're Saying I Can Sell?
17/5/15
Hi guys,
I have been buying reps from Andrew since 2014, and now i'd like to tell you about my last experience with trustytime .

Almost three month ago on June 03, i sent payment for a NOOB V4 Daytona ($723 shipping included).
On June 24 i sent an email since i hadn't recieved any order updates, asking if there was a problem with my order, for which i recieved the following answer:

''Noob has not reopened yet

Would you like to:

1. Continue waiting
2. Change to another watch
3. Cancel the order for refund''

For which i told Andrew i would continue to wait for noob to reopen and get the watch.

On July 24 one month later, i sent another email asking for any news on noob, and recieved the following answer:

''Currently no news as they are waiting for raids to be over''

So i continued to wait.

One month later, three days ago on the 18th, i recieved an email form Andrew with the following:

''Apologies, but factory called to inform that the stock of this item below is not available:

ROLDYT0310A

Apologies. I noticed that you have paid via one of the payment gateway that had issues.

The third party providing the merchant account has closed the processing gateway and have issues

The funds have been frozen and taken away from us. We will advise you to do a full chargeback on the transaction with your card issuing bank for this order.

Thanks''

I replied to him, telling that i paid almost three months ago and the bank would not give me a chargeback since it's been too long since the payment was made, and that the funds had been in his possesion for well almost three months, and its not my problem. So i asked for a refund or another watch for the same value of my purchase.

He claimed on the 18th that a refund was made so i asked for a screenshot which he sent me today, and the date of the refund was from yesterday, not from before as he had claimed, and also told me ''The refund process failed because the merchant account has closed the processing gateway.'' And told me to do a chargebanck again.
As i said before the bank won't do it and he does not want to give me a refund.

This should not be happening, if their payment processor fails is their problem, the money is already in their bank account, and for almost three months.

Any mods could help resolving this issue?

kycowboy

Looking Around
21/8/21
I would contact the payment processor directly to confirm the details. If the funds have indeed been released to the TD, then I believe they have an obligation to return the funds to you. If the funds were not released to the TD and instead frozen by the payment processor, then the TD should not be liable out of pocket to reimburse you. You need more details on the transaction to know how to proceed.

Reactions: Jt252

nennca

17/5/15
I would contact the payment processor directly to confirm the details. If the funds have indeed been released to the TD, then I believe they have an obligation to return the funds to you. If the funds were not released to the TD and instead frozen by the payment processor, then the TD should not be liable out of pocket to reimburse you. You need more details on the transaction to know how to proceed.

If the fund were frozen right after i made the payment, then you are correct. But the funds were sent 3 months ago, the payment processor processes and then sends the fund to the owners bank account, it doesn't stay with them. So the funds after 3 months were obiously in trustys bank account.

OverAfton

Patron
Certified
Originally posted by OverAfton View Post

Very sorry to hear this happened to you. Isn't this the type of situation where you are supposed to open a Help Ticket?

nnever had an issue before. Where do i do that?

I am on my laptop, not a phone or tablet, so there is a tab at the top of my page which reads RWI Help Desk. I think the site layout is a bit different depending on the device.

There are many occasions where the Mods will ask people to do just this, rather than bring a problem with a TD to the open forum.

I tried to post a screenshot , but apparently I almost blew up my account somehow. :lmao:

Last edited:
Reactions: nennca

Interesting

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
19/8/19
I see an exact same post of this in RG.

R2L

Put Some Respect On My Name
Supporter
Certified
17/4/14
Isn’t one of the Moderators on RG already helping you with this?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

nennca

17/5/15
I am on my laptop, not a phone or tablet, so there is a tab at the top of my page which reads RWI Help Desk. I think the site layout is a bit different depending on the device.

There are many occasions where the Mods will ask people to do just this, rather than bring a problem with a TD to the open forum.

I tried to post a screenshot , but apparently I almost blew up my account somehow. :lmao:

LOL. Thanks mate.

Reactions: OverAfton

ShiroTenshi

Mythical Poster
7/12/11
Just to let everyone know, that i just got a refund a few minutes ago from trustytime . Thanks to Grapeshot from RG, and of course to Andrew for being a stand up dealer.

So, what was the issue and why did trusty came out with that statement that your funds were taken away from them? Did they came out of their pocket to return you or was the fund actually in their bank already? I think some context of the resolution is justified (atleast to Andrew for reputational sake since you said he is a stand up dealer), given that your thread title is "TRUSTYTIME ANDREW NOT GIVING MY MONEY BACK!"

Reactions: GGEuroHEADSHOT

GGEuroHEADSHOT

Renowned Member
21/8/21
Canada
So, what was the issue and why did trusty came out with that statement that your funds were taken away from them? Did they came out of their pocket to return you or was the fund actually in their bank already? I think some context of the resolution is justified (atleast to Andrew for reputational sake since you said he is a stand up dealer), given that your thread title is "TRUSTYTIME ANDREW NOT GIVING MY MONEY BACK!"

Yeah man gonna need some context here after everything you said.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

nennca

17/5/15
I couldn't say. I sent bank statements and all proof of the transaction (showing dates of the charge, etc) to Grapshot at RWi, and he did the rest. The refund was made via paypal.

eshow3907

I'm Pretty Popular
19/2/13
Honestly, this makes me want to order from trustytime. Lol

I’m still licking my wounds from the ass pounding I took from YourWatch earlier this year.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Reactions: lotavio