• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

My experience with anyreplicawatches

Yacht-Monster

The entertainer previously known as Roughwatch
Supporter
Certified
7/6/21
The Eternal Winter
I have a BP YM116622 currently on order with InTime. Their site lists the one I have on order as a SA3135 28800vph movement. Oyster bracelet.

Thanks mate, but I was referring to the model before that, 16622. It was a little different and had the old clasp. I've got the 116622 rep but just want the old version as it's a watch I wanted when I was young haha.

Thanks for the suggestion though.

Hulk Power

Known Member
2/4/21
I know is not the same as buying from the TD. i never meant to say that. Just left my review abut how it went just in case any member would be interested on any of their watches.
I am not promoting their site.

Tucker

Lunnyfied by Raddave
Supporter
Certified
23/12/11
I know is not the same as buying from the TD. i never meant to say that. Just left my review abut how it went just in case any member would be interested on any of their watches.

Dude, where are the pictures??????

Reactions: OG_jlbentley

p0pperini

patr0n h0arder
Gold Patron
Certified
29/1/19
UK
Well I did a research through some TD´s and I didn´t find it. I didn´t ask either but I will next time.
I t was the first Milgauss I believe, ref 6541 from 1958.
Lovely watch if you like vintage watches.
Cheap watch but anyway very decent finishes. Happy with my purchase.

How cheap was it? You can buy the cartel 6541 from TD Marvellous Replica for $100. Very nice rep - I’ve got two.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Alan Bourdillion Traherne

Renowned Member
6/3/21
CONUS

I didn't think that you were, but just being helpful in providing info about the site. So no probs here. Heck, I may buy a DJ41 that they have listed for $199 (on sale down from $219 oh boy!). Appears reasonably nice and with a DG2813 it'll probably run for a while at least. Only 21600 though. 316L steel, sapphire.

Reactions: Hulk Power

Hulk Power

Known Member
2/4/21
AF1QipPFWSbFPyDqRKjltoEoLEnRbbrSsxCOc7hkejED

Hulk Power

Known Member
2/4/21
I am having a hard time trying to upload a pic from the watch through google photos. I copy and paste the link to the image icon and it just doesn´t work.
Any idea? thanks