• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

QC Help Needed Please

Yacht-Monster

The entertainer previously known as Roughwatch
Supporter
Certified
7/6/21
The Eternal Winter
Hi all,

I posted this in the Rolex section and haven't got any bites, so apologies for the double post but I do need some advice here as I've never had QC pics that aren't borderline perfect.

The issue is with a GMF Yacht-Master 116622 and just wanted to get an opinion from those in the know and to see if I'm being a little too picky. First of all, the TD I'm using is great, no problems there. More the bezel insert gap at the top between the 50 and the 10 mark. Do you guys think it's acceptable for a rep of this price to have such a poorly applied insert?

I asked the TD to please have this corrected as I've had lower end reps that are more even than this, and it's currently the most expensive rep out there.

Any thoughts or advice are greatly appreciated.

Tucker

Lunnyfied by Raddave
Supporter
Certified
23/12/11
That’s just the angle. The watch looks good. If you keep nitpicking your replicas your brain will explode. I’ve seen it happen.

Yacht-Monster

The entertainer previously known as Roughwatch
Supporter
Certified
7/6/21
The Eternal Winter
Thanks guys, I'll request a different photo. Tucker I completely agree, I was comparing my gen Omega Seamaster Diver with a friend who owns the same watch and there were slight imperfections even between reps. I started feeling a little anxious once I noticed issues even with my gen. Maybe I'm being a little too pedantic.

Thanks again guys.