• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

New Planet Ocean from Andrew

geopatr69

Renowned Member
28/3/06
:D Is on the way. I just ordered one of the new 4th additions. Now the wait is on. So far the whole experience of dealing with Andrew has been nothing short of superb!! :D
Here is one of his pix.
P1010116.JPG

sevomd

Renowned Member
31/3/06
On the way

Just ordered the 4th Gen from Andrew. As always smooth transaction until now. Come to think of it never had a bad transaction with EL, Joshua, River, or Andrew. Even the ones with the non-dealer members have all gone without a hitch.
Sorry for rambling... :oops:

Hopefully the logo is not as bad as stated on some other rhreads.

Eddy

willster

Renowned Member
15/3/06
My Planet Ocean Orange showed up today ...4th gen from Andrew

even better than I expected...but have come to expect the best from Andrew and Josh

will post pics tomorrow

higgy

Put Some Respect On My Name
Advisor
17/3/06
geopatr69 said:
:D Is on the way. I just ordered one of the new 4th additions. Now the wait is on. So far the whole experience of dealing with Andrew has been nothing short of superb!! :D
Here is one of his pix.
P1010116.JPG

Looks good geopatr69. Omega reps have been really high in quality lately. I am trying to get myself to like the orange one better. I think once it's in my hands, oops hand :roll: it will start growing on me. Enjoy your new watch when it arrives!!!!!!! 8)

Higgy