• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Can't get a reply from TDs...

BP92

You're Saying I Can Sell?
7/6/12
Hi guys,

I've been in and around RWI for around 8 years - I stopped visiting as much after I was settled with my collection and being on here became too much of a tease to buy more! Sadly my Sub beater has hit the end of the road and it's time for a refresh. Really want a Noob Yachty Rhodium but I can't get my old school TDs to reply (Intime / Puretime). I'd seen a few posts about China tightening up on Reps and wondered if that was it, or if they're just slow to come back. Anyone else having issues?

Keen to jump on ordering this thing before I talk myself out of it....

Thanks,
BP

DryRun

Known Member
23/4/21
They're still working. How long has it been since you've tried to contact?

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

p0pperini

patr0n h0arder
Gold Patron
Certified
29/1/19
UK
Some members are reporting TDs being slow to reply to requests. At the moment this mainly seems to be when being asked for watches they can't get.

The most recent raids resulted in major shortages and the closure of some factories, among them Noob, with current talk being that Noob may be out of business for good. Although I expect they'll be reborn in some form or another (or at least their successful product lines will).

Reactions: DryRun

BP92

7/6/12
They're still working. How long has it been since you've tried to contact?

A few days - but these guys usually came back pretty quickly. Any recommendations for someone to try? Thanks in advance!

Reactions: DryRun

DryRun

Known Member
23/4/21
A few days - but these guys usually came back pretty quickly. Any recommendations for someone to try? Thanks in advance!
I second what p0pperini said, and you could try Hont or JTime, possibly. Still, it takes about 24 hours in response time for them, normally.

flyinhawaiian

24/12/20
USA
Some members are reporting TDs being slow to reply to requests. At the moment this mainly seems to be when being asked for watches they can't get.

This is what I've experienced as well. TD's were super responsive when I asked for stuff they had on hand but veeeery slow when I asked them to source something that I later found out is potentially discontinued.

derjenigewelcher

Watch Enthusiast
Supporter
Certified
22/11/20
Switzerland
Hi guys,

I've been in and around RWI for around 8 years - I stopped visiting as much after I was settled with my collection and being on here became too much of a tease to buy more! Sadly my Sub beater has hit the end of the road and it's time for a refresh. Really want a Noob Yachty Rhodium but I can't get my old school TDs to reply (Intime / Puretime). I'd seen a few posts about China tightening up on Reps and wondered if that was it, or if they're just slow to come back. Anyone else having issues?

Keen to jump on ordering this thing before I talk myself out of it....

Thanks,
BP

Send a Whatsapp to Li, jtime.cc

He works Monday to Saturday, Sunday is Off.
Even if i ask for a watch that he cant get, he kindly helps with telling you alternatives. Very good service and a great guy!

Anonray

Renowned Member
Patron
Certified
8/10/18
Agreed. Dealing with Li from jtime is a complete breeze. I’ve always contacted him thru whatsapp and he replies in a very reasonable time frame, much faster than emailing any other td. Not even a month since i’ve started using him and have already placed an order for the third watch.