• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Collection website

WatchnScotch

Put Some Respect On My Name
Certified
10/12/10
I used to use a website that let me enter my watch collection and adds notes, but I have forgotten the website since I haven't used it in many years. Does anyone happen to know the site?

flyinhawaiian

You're Saying I Can Sell?
24/12/20
USA
May not be the website you are thinking of but I use an app called Watchee that does everything you are talking about

Reactions: Xtra-Crispy

WatchnScotch

Certified
10/12/10
It isn't either of those. Oh well, I will keep trying to remember. Thanks for the suggestions thought!

reppy

Renowned Member
14/1/17
you could use a spreadsheet, that might work perfectly

WatchnScotch

Certified
10/12/10
you could use a spreadsheet, that might work perfectly

Yeah, I will do that from now on. I had information saved in whatever site I was using regarding some builds is why I was trying to remember the site. No big deal though.

P..DR..D

- Pátrún Bródúil -
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
12/1/21
Éire
Yeah, I will do that from now on. I had information saved in whatever site I was using regarding some builds is why I was trying to remember the site. No big deal though.

Would you perhaps have an email from them, maybe when you signed up with your username or confirming registration etc?

If you're like me, who deletes nada, could be a route to jog your memory as to the site name :eek:hwell:

Last edited:

JayBee0815

Repoholics Anonymous
Patron
Certified
20/1/21
Heart of Europe
If you are familiar with a Database-Program you can create your own Database incl. Frontend and personalize it the way you want. I use Filemaker for this, its absolutely no rocket science ;-)

Last edited:
Reactions: P..DR..D

nikits

You're Saying I Can Sell?
10/1/16
Perhaps it is watchbox? They have an iOS app where you can add each watch (gen only obviously) along with date, purchase price, notes, and it will also show the current market value estimate for your collection.