• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

VSF Daytona?

jamesmay78

Horology Curious
6/1/20
Hi, my TD has offered me a VSF Rolex Daytona as a replacement for NOOB which is of course unavailable due to the factory closure. The only thing is I can’t find any reference to it anywhere.
If I’m just being a bit stupid and there is actually a great thread on here all about it, then I would appreciate a nudge in the right direction. Otherwise any other comments welcome

cheers

Anonray

Renowned Member
Patron
Certified
8/10/18
Which TD offered you a vsf daytona?

jamesmay78

Horology Curious
6/1/20
Okay, the TD is very trusted on this site so I will give them the benefit of doubt and assume it was a ‘lost in translation’ issue.

maybe she just meant change to any other VSF watch ( as they had access to that factory again.

I have asked for them to confirm and I’ll update

incidentally what is the current best Daytona - from forums it seems to be ARF but they are larger and don’t have a working Chrono? So not a winner really

Clarkent

SuperfranKent®️
Gold Patron
Certified
12/9/19
Smallville
Hi, my TD has offered me a VSF Rolex Daytona as a replacement for NOOB which is of course unavailable due to the factory closure. The only thing is I can’t find any reference to it anywhere.
If I’m just being a bit stupid and there is actually a great thread on here all about it, then I would appreciate a nudge in the right direction. Otherwise any other comments welcome

cheers

maybe you had a dream and didn't realize it

Inviato dal mio iPhone utilizzando Tapatalk

p0pperini

patr0n h0arder
Gold Patron
Certified
29/1/19
UK
incidentally what is the current best Daytona - from forums it seems to be ARF but they are larger and don’t have a working Chrono? So not a winner really
ARF is similarly unavailable at present, but if you exercise some patience, then there's little doubt that NU-Noob or some other reincarnation will be along shortly.

The ARF isn't "bigger" - it's a tiny bit taller as the caseback has to accommodate the decorated 7750. And the lack of fully working chrono isn't an issue, because you really shouldn't use a watch chrono unless you want it to break.

derjenigewelcher

Watch Enthusiast
Supporter
Certified
22/11/20
Switzerland
As a child, I always pissed in bed. Still believe today that it was sweat.

What I mean by that:
VSF will hardly have shit a Daytona quietly and secretly without TD marketing: D

Reactions: jamesmay78

Björn_Ironside

I'm Pretty Popular
10/6/21
Italia
ARF is similarly unavailable at present, but if you exercise some patience, then there's little doubt that NU-Noob or some other reincarnation will be along shortly.

The ARF isn't "bigger" - it's a tiny bit taller as the caseback has to accommodate the decorated 7750. And the lack of fully working chrono isn't an issue, because you really shouldn't use a watch chrono unless you want it to break.

i got an ARF a couple of weeks ago from TD .. already received QC and already shipped .. it may be available, maybe just ask his TD

derjenigewelcher

Watch Enthusiast
Supporter
Certified
22/11/20
Switzerland
Sorry to hear it. Have you managed to overcome your problem or is it something that plagues you in adulthood?

I can assure you that since I can find out about current raids and production lines from companies in the industry at RWI and thus know about the new "VSF Daytona", this problem has blown away.

;)

Reactions: GingerBubba

ProGamer73061

Renowned Member
14/1/19
Germany
I think vsf will come back with a super duper amazing vsf Daytona with better clone movement than noob.

And if it goes wrong you could be sure that the price of noob v4 goes to 12.500€ ????????????

I had a offer from a (none) TD about 2000 dollars and more (he means the price grows up every day, and If I would buy one I must do it now)????

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk

derjenigewelcher

Watch Enthusiast
Supporter
Certified
22/11/20
Switzerland
I think vsf will come back with a super duper amazing vsf Daytona with better clone movement than noob.

And if it goes wrong you could be sure that the price of noob v4 goes to 12.500€ ????????????

I had a offer from a (none) TD about 2000 dollars and more (he means the price grows up every day, and If I would buy one I must do it now)????

BUY FROM A TD FROM THIS FORUM.
The lowest instincts are addressed by salespeople in the 1st year of training:

- Fear of missing out (FOMO)
- Artificial shortage (... there are only a few left)
- Herd effect (Everybody says its worth buying it ...)
- Social Proof (I personally would, its a good offer. My uncle also has bought for 2k Euros)

You can tell: I do NOT come from sales.
But it's like fucking:

You need to know how to use a condom.
Otherwise you will suddenly have something at home that you really don't want. And: it's expensive in both cases: D