VSF Daytona?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

VSF Daytona?

Hi, my TD has offered me a VSF Rolex Daytona as a replacement for NOOB which is of course unavailable due to the factory closure. The only thing is I can’t find any reference to it anywhere.
    If I’m just being a bit stupid and there is actually a great thread on here all about it, then I would appreciate a nudge in the right direction. Otherwise any other comments welcome

cheers

Oh really? What td is this may I ask?
    About to get scammed…

Comment

Order it and let us know

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      Divers, Chronos, Cars and Coffee

Comment

Caveat emptor

Comment

Which TD offered you a vsf daytona?
          You can buy a watch but not the time.

Comment

Maybe arf no ?

Envoyé de mon iPhone en utilisant RWI

Comment

I'm looking forward to seeing this VSF Daytona. Wish there was such a thing.

Comment

Okay, the TD is very trusted on this site so I will give them the benefit of doubt and assume it was a ‘lost in translation’ issue.

maybe she just meant change to any other VSF watch ( as they had access to that factory again.

I have asked for them to confirm and I’ll update

incidentally what is the current best Daytona - from forums it seems to be ARF but they are larger and don’t have a working Chrono? So not a winner really

Comment

Originally posted by jamesmay78 View Post
                  Hi, my TD has offered me a VSF Rolex Daytona as a replacement for NOOB which is of course unavailable due to the factory closure. The only thing is I can’t find any reference to it anywhere.
                  If I’m just being a bit stupid and there is actually a great thread on here all about it, then I would appreciate a nudge in the right direction. Otherwise any other comments welcome

cheers
                  maybe you had a dream and didn't realize it

Inviato dal mio iPhone utilizzando Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by jamesmay78 View Post
                    incidentally what is the current best Daytona - from forums it seems to be ARF but they are larger and don’t have a working Chrono? So not a winner really
                    ARF is similarly unavailable at present, but if you exercise some patience, then there's little doubt that NU-Noob or some other reincarnation will be along shortly.

The ARF isn't "bigger" - it's a tiny bit taller as the caseback has to accommodate the decorated 7750. And the lack of fully working chrono isn't an issue, because you really shouldn't use a watch chrono unless you want it to break.
                    FrankenSubs! - Subs! - Daytonas! - Seamasters! - A 1675 Adventure - A Budget 6538 build - Tudors! (COMING SOON!)

Comment

They must have meant the "VRF" daytona, which is a 7750 watch
                      "What's the biggest tell in a rep?"
                      "You!"

Comment

As a child, I always pissed in bed. Still believe today that it was sweat.

What I mean by that:
                        VSF will hardly have shit a Daytona quietly and secretly without TD marketing: D

Comment

Originally posted by derjenigewelcher View Post
                          As a child, I always pissed in bed. Still believe today that it was sweat.
                          Sorry to hear it. Have you managed to overcome your problem or is it something that plagues you in adulthood?
                          Just trying to earn as much in my life as Tete earns in a single month.

Comment

Originally posted by p0pperini View Post
                            ARF is similarly unavailable at present, but if you exercise some patience, then there's little doubt that NU-Noob or some other reincarnation will be along shortly.

The ARF isn't "bigger" - it's a tiny bit taller as the caseback has to accommodate the decorated 7750. And the lack of fully working chrono isn't an issue, because you really shouldn't use a watch chrono unless you want it to break.
                            i got an ARF a couple of weeks ago from TD .. already received QC and already shipped .. it may be available, maybe just ask his TD

Comment

Originally posted by GingerBubba View Post
                              Sorry to hear it. Have you managed to overcome your problem or is it something that plagues you in adulthood?
                              I can assure you that since I can find out about current raids and production lines from companies in the industry at RWI and thus know about the new "VSF Daytona", this problem has blown away.

Comment

Working...
                              X