• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

GMF DateJust QC Pics for my wife.

garettpage

Looking Around
27/11/17
Hey Folks, I have only picked up reps for myself and they are always Subs. I decided it was time to get my wife one but I have zero experience with a DateJust. If anyone could give me a touch of insight into if this looks fine or not it would be greatly appreciated.

https://imgur.com/a/WAkTeqL

Last edited:

p0pperini

patr0n h0arder
Gold Patron
Certified
29/1/19
UK
Not sure. I think I need to see more red lines. And if you add some yellow lines too, that might help. But based on the lines you've drawn so far, I can see that the markers at 10 and 4 line up nicely with the little bloke's eye, which is quite satisfying.

garettpage

Looking Around
27/11/17
Well son of a bit¢h I would have sworn I'd made the f'in lines Yellow and now you tell me their Red? Sounds like someone is still pissy about the soccer game, eh?

p0pperini

patr0n h0arder
Gold Patron
Certified
29/1/19
UK
Well son of a bit¢h I would have sworn I'd made the f'in lines Yellow and now you tell me their Red? Sounds like someone is still pissy about the soccer game, eh?
What soccer game? I was busy drawing lines on photos of watches. In yellow.

Reactions: BOSSK

WolfKissed

Renowned Member
Supporter
29/6/21
California
Is your wife going to be among Rolex Aficionados? If not, I’d say commit to the buy and enjoy

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: garettpage

eswilly

I'm Pretty Popular
2/11/14
Florida
Hehe.
I love the red line star thing. What if it actually came with like a red star attached to the Xtal?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

derjenigewelcher

Watch Enthusiast
Supporter
Certified
22/11/20
Switzerland
Hey Folks, I have only picked up reps for myself and they are always Subs. I decided it was time to get my wife one but I have zero experience with a DateJust. If anyone could give me a touch of insight into if this looks fine or not it would be greatly appreciated.

https://imgur.com/a/WAkTeqL

Serious? You joined this forum in 2017 and still dont give a fuck about rules?
1.Do not post QC pictures to seek the opinion of others.
And still important to me personally: Don't be a complete idiot who paints / Photoshop on replica QCs and take the clock for what it is. a hell of a 1/20 price replica.
ENJOY IT

Reactions: kavorca1

rolexwatchfan

Put Some Respect On My Name
17/8/13

giphy.gif