GMF DateJust QC Pics for my wife.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

GMF DateJust QC Pics for my wife.

Hey Folks, I have only picked up reps for myself and they are always Subs. I decided it was time to get my wife one but I have zero experience with a DateJust. If anyone could give me a touch of insight into if this looks fine or not it would be greatly appreciated.

https://imgur.com/a/WAkTeqL

Last edited by garettpage; 13-07-21, 20:56.

Comment

Not sure. I think I need to see more red lines. And if you add some yellow lines too, that might help. But based on the lines you've drawn so far, I can see that the markers at 10 and 4 line up nicely with the little bloke's eye, which is quite satisfying.
      FrankenSubs! - Subs! - Daytonas! - Seamasters! - A 1675 Adventure - A Budget 6538 build - Tudors! (COMING SOON!)

Comment

Well son of a bit¢h I would have sworn I'd made the f'in lines Yellow and now you tell me their Red? Sounds like someone is still pissy about the soccer game, eh?

Comment

Originally posted by garettpage View Post
          Well son of a bit¢h I would have sworn I'd made the f'in lines Yellow and now you tell me their Red? Sounds like someone is still pissy about the soccer game, eh?
          What soccer game? I was busy drawing lines on photos of watches. In yellow.
          FrankenSubs! - Subs! - Daytonas! - Seamasters! - A 1675 Adventure - A Budget 6538 build - Tudors! (COMING SOON!)

Comment

Is your wife going to be among Rolex Aficionados? If not, I’d say commit to the buy and enjoy

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

It's a toy watch, just get it.

Comment

Hehe.
                I love the red line star thing. What if it actually came with like a red star attached to the Xtal?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by garettpage View Post
                  Hey Folks, I have only picked up reps for myself and they are always Subs. I decided it was time to get my wife one but I have zero experience with a DateJust. If anyone could give me a touch of insight into if this looks fine or not it would be greatly appreciated.

https://imgur.com/a/WAkTeqL

Serious? You joined this forum in 2017 and still dont give a fuck about rules?
                  1.Do not post QC pictures to seek the opinion of others.
                  And still important to me personally: Don't be a complete idiot who paints / Photoshop on replica QCs and take the clock for what it is. a hell of a 1/20 price replica.
                  ENJOY IT

Comment

Originally posted by tripdog View Post

Comment

Working...
                    X