• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

everyones worst nightmare

Keishara

Daytona Nerd
Patron
25/2/21
My condolences

Sent from my SM-G998B using Tapatalk

C5000

29/6/12
A lot of effort has gone into creating TDs, developing those relationships, from the admin perspective, so people don't get screwed or have to hassle so much. Some people don't know, which is understandable, and a few still gamble anyway, providing entertainment to others.

Oilime

Proud daddy
Patron
Certified
31/8/17
Italy, Germany
it's not that nice RCI2950 i agree, but it could get better. It did happened once to me as well, but a few days later the notice was "clearence Ok - handled to courirer for delivery", or something like this, as it was written in italian.
Or you might get a letter from custom, like it happended to my father years ago for a pair of NIke, asking for a fee which wasn't that high.

finger crossed for you! :goodluck:

RCI2950

You're Saying I Can Sell?
31/5/21
Gelana Shitnerand
I messaged the seller and he said not to worry. The status has since then changed to "held by customs" I think i am ok. Probably want duties or something paid. I appreciate the feedback. I am new to this and took the easy way out. I spent a LONG time on trustys website. Once i figure out what method i will use to pay him. I will be buying another.

Reactions: Roylevesta

JayBee0815

Repoholics Anonymous
Patron
Certified
20/1/21
Heart of Europe
I messaged the seller and he said not to worry. The status has since then changed to "held by customs" I think i am ok. Probably want duties or something paid. I appreciate the feedback. I am new to this and took the easy way out. I spent a LONG time on trustys website. Once i figure out what method i will use to pay him. I will be buying another.

If you life in the EU that has probable something to do with the new custom regulations. In this case you will get your packet but you have to pay the VAT and a handling fee. Thats probable not much, because AEX-Sellers are known to declare are much lower value. Just wait and see.

Reactions: RCI2950

Falacer

You're Saying I Can Sell?
18/3/21
Have had some watches shipped to Canada, while it can be worrisome to have it held by customs, at times it’s just released and you find it on your door step. Best of luck