• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Does anyone know what has happened to https://www.ts-watches.co?

Copterguy

I'm Pretty Popular
Certified
14/3/17
Florida
Speculation, but I believe they're offline until they can resume normal sales operations. Hopefully they will return to normal. They may be non TD, but I'd get qc pics in 10 days or less. I'm still waiting over a month for qc from puretime. :mad:

derjenigewelcher

Watch Enthusiast
Supporter
Certified
22/11/20
Switzerland
Speculation, but I believe they're offline until they can resume normal sales operations. Hopefully they will return to normal. They may be non TD, but I'd get qc pics in 10 days or less. I'm still waiting over a month for qc from puretime. :mad:

For which watch? Noob Daytona or VSF Datejust i would understand:)

p0pperini

patr0n h0arder
Gold Patron
Certified
29/1/19
UK
No TS wasn’t a TD. Well they were a long time back, but got struck off for poor customer service.

When I used them a few years back (buying their late lamented Serpico y Laino 6542) they wouldn’t replace an order if it was intercepted by customs. I guess it was this sort of attitude that got them barred.

It’s important to be really wary of sites/sellers claiming to be TS. Their site got cloned a lot by scammers.

RedBearrd

Wrist Admirer
Certified
22/11/17
The Netherlands 🇳🇱
Thanks Pop. Didn’t use them myself but checked their website on occasion. Remember they advertised a site for vintage Rolex reps, the vintage power. That is gone too?

p0pperini

patr0n h0arder
Gold Patron
Certified
29/1/19
UK
Thanks Pop. Didn’t use them myself but checked their website on occasion. Remember they advertised a site for vintage Rolex reps, the vintage power. That is gone too?
Yeah that’s right, they launched TheVintagePower at the same time they hiked the prices of all the most popular watches in their vintage range by a couple of hundred dollars, and moved them to the new site. It’s now defunct too (and was also cloned by scamming scumbags).

Reactions: RedBearrd