• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

The Timepiece Gentleman. Scam??

JayBee0815

Repoholics Anonymous
Patron
Certified
20/1/21
Heart of Europe
He tried, he failed, he apologised, so for that I have to tip my hat, he did seem genuine.

At least he tried though, and a fellow Irishman once said:

Ever tried. Ever Failed. No matter.
Try again. Fail again. Fail better.

I found their content entertaining so curious what lies ahead for them.

A great American once said ...

"You tried your best and you failed miserably. The lesson is, never try.”
Homer Simpson

MaximillianGT

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
5/6/23
DE
It's always someone else's fault, it's almost as if he's doing his community a favor by admitting he was wrong LOL.

And now he's deflecting, it's someone else's fault that his stunt went wrong AHAHAHAH

Sound exactly like those who are in the brig, "I can accept criticism, I admit I was wrong, but I can't accept you put me here like a shoe case. Just delete my account and accept that you've been scammed."

Thatwatchguy

Supporter
Supporter
Certified
9/7/17
I always thought this guy was a complete wanker, I’ve seen some of his videos (well skipped forward in them) and it all just seemed like so much drama and bull sh!t was going on and way too flashy comp to other dealers.

But $5m in debt just wow, no one will go near this clown

P..DR..D

- Pátrún Bródúil -
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
12/1/21
Éire
Holy cr@p - $5m
Havent been following it for a while but WOW.

I'm all for trying and failing, but ya don't try with other peoples money, so he deserves everything coming to him. This woe is me bs video is pathetic.

I also agree that if people invested in him, more fool them, whatever happened to due diligence.

"I don't think I'm a bad person, I just made some bad decisions"

Eh, you stole $5m Anthony, that's pretty bad....

Last edited:

muiramas

Erect Aristocrat
Supporter
18/1/17
TBH I’m not a fan of any of the YT ‘watch fam’ crowd. A lot of them seem pretty damaged or just plain full of shit.

Reactions: KushBandit

RX7GP

🦁
Supporter
Certified
16/2/16
Giving your money to a guy you don't know... And for an unknown period of time... you won't even give that amount of loan to your close friends. I don't feel sorry for any of these guys. Consignment is 100% bs. Even if it's an established company, you won't be getting your money back if that company goes down.

eBoy

⏱️ RWI New Members Area Chief Janitor 🎪🛠️
Section Moderator
Certified
2/4/21
Eurasia
I only follow Roman and CRM. I met Roman years ago when he was first starting and he's a real nice guy. But they are more than a watch dealer.

That's the Cubans, right?

They seem authentic and even though they deal with crazy amounts of cash / values every day, they don't seem to take themselves too seriously.

This Anthony fella on the other hand, and I don't care if I sound like Capt. Hindsight, but essentially I will 😆:

Even though I had only seen a few clips of him and his gang, and only through YT recommendations (wasn't subscribed) after watching other watch content, every time I saw them (him in particular), he totally rubbed me the wrong way. And I couldn't quite tell why that was, but something just was off with this guy. Well, now I know... 😂

Reactions: TESLA760

TESLA760

Time is Money $$
Patron
Certified
7/2/11
Socal Wine Country
When Anthony moved to LA it confirmed the BS. He and his team were living in places that wealthy people reside in. You can't afford that on 5%. Socal is expensive and it all came back to bite him in the ass. Those sushi lunches weren't cheap either.

Reactions: KushBandit

shinynewbling25

aprilia
29/1/15
Where your daughter is
I remember when his tube channel grew from maybe 10,000 subs to maybe 75k in 2 months when I watched a couple videos. And once that happened and he was ll over my recommendations I knew you can't trust any of that anymore as it is reality TV at that point pandering to viewers. Keeping up appearances....Yes, so you can feel like a movie star for your ytube and feel like a big shot dealer. I wouldn't have been surprised if google/youtube gave him the money to keep making the show. I guess they didn't and it was actual investors or dumb speculators. He came across as a blowhard bs'er. Kind of arrogant. Timeless watch channel was another. I found him bc he had his Breitling in Siena vid and I just got the same cockpit and his channel was unique until he just started liking the sound of his own voice and pumping up his awesomeness and lifestyle and it became another reality show I'm sure at youtube's liking.

The sad part is in two years when this Anthony is out of prison he'll start another ytube channel saying I'm reformed Anthony blah blah and people will watch it like reality TV and sheep giving him a comfortable, luxury lifestyle for being a doucehbag......

eBoy, you can admit you were subbed and watched all of his vids :)

Last edited:

Tucker

Lunnyfied by Raddave
Supporter
Certified
23/12/11
I watched because I enjoy a good train wreck.
I’m familiar with the space he and his partner had in Dallas. It’s high dollar. It’s not So California high dollar, but it is Dallas high dollar. None of it makes any sense to the extent he can buy a Lambo, G Wagon and rent a penthouse in LA. I wonder how much income his social media generates. I don’t know Anthony, but we had a common group of friends so I regularly spent time around him. He presents well but really, really likes to hear himself talk. He loves an audience.

When he takes a watch on consignment what percentage does he keep? 10%? When you do the math with his overhead it has never made sense.

Reactions: TESLA760