• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

The Timepiece Gentleman. Scam??

p0pperini

patr0n h0arder
Gold Patron
Certified
29/1/19
UK
Did it though? the video had over 10k dislikes and less than a third of that likes, (before them asking youtube to remove dislikes for "targeted harassment", if this isn't scummy enough).

LOL! Well there you go. And they seemed such nice young men. I've always been a terrible judge of character.

Thatwatchguy

Supporter
Supporter
Certified
9/7/17
Absolute amateur hour, at what point did anyone in the team just quietly say to them...are you sure this is a good idea:(

I would not want anyone to fail in their adventures but I think their content had/has a limited shelf life, sitting there opening box after box of yet another rolex, maybe an AP etc...then just doing deals on yet another rolex or just a consignment deal got old pretty quick for me and also complaining about tracking everything on a colour coded spreadsheet was just comical. Not to mention constantly hyping up prices to perpetuate the bat sh!t crazy prices on the grey market.

Hiring a female for eye candy then firing the eye candy because comments didn’t like it, an episode of lambo borrowing and partying along with episodes littered with constant ads were not well received. Seems like there is no core content they would stick to it’s just whatever is popular for ad revenue which is fine but has a limited life.

I’ve admitted to watching way to much of this nonsense but hey Netflix content is pretty ordinary lately.

GrandmasterChime

Agent Provocateur
Supporter
Certified
6/1/19
New Zealand
Absolute amateur hour, at what point did anyone in the team just quietly say to them...are you sure this is a good idea:(

I would not want anyone to fail in their adventures but I think their content had/has a limited shelf life, sitting there opening box after box of yet another rolex, maybe an AP etc...then just doing deals on yet another rolex or just a consignment deal got old pretty quick for me and also complaining about tracking everything on a colour coded spreadsheet was just comical. Not to mention constantly hyping up prices to perpetuate the bat sh!t crazy prices on the grey market.

Hiring a female for eye candy then firing the eye candy because comments didn’t like it, an episode of lambo borrowing and partying along with episodes littered with constant ads were not well received. Seems like there is no core content they would stick to it’s just whatever is popular for ad revenue which is fine but has a limited life.

I’ve admitted to watching way to much of this nonsense but hey Netflix content is pretty ordinary lately.
I stopped watching when it was clear they were staging scenes such as the private plane set up. The aim was clear a "reality series" vibe

Sent from my SM-G988B using Tapatalk

P..DR..D

- Pátrún Bródúil -
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
12/1/21
Éire
They tried something, didnt work, c'est la vie, at least they tried though, so A for effort :umnik:

And Roman starting to distance a tiny bit too:

https://youtu.be/WVgAWnk4uEE

Anthony has one black mark against him, bold boy, don't ya know Roman has been in the business 20 years (did he mention that a few times, I cant remember.....) :shameonyou:

Last edited:

Thatwatchguy

Supporter
Supporter
Certified
9/7/17
I stopped watching when it was clear they were staging scenes such as the private plane set up. The aim was clear a "reality series" vibe

Sent from my SM-G988B using Tapatalk

Yeah totally agree...it’s all just about the ad revenue for them

Thatwatchguy

Supporter
Supporter
Certified
9/7/17
They tried something, didnt work, c'est la vie, at least they tried though, so A for effort :umnik:

And Roman starting to distance a tiny bit too:

https://youtu.be/WVgAWnk4uEE

Anthony has one black mark against him, bold boy, don't ya know Roman has been in the business 20 years (did he mention that a few times, I cant remember.....) :shameonyou:

Yes did see this, it looked like a very controlled FU to them as in guilty by association, taking all the calls on what WTF was going on and poorly executed PR stunt.

I’m an optimist but I don’t know if they can come back from such an epic failure...and as I said who the f!uck thought it was a good idea needs to be walked out the door.

P..DR..D

- Pátrún Bródúil -
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
12/1/21
Éire
Yes did see this, it looked like a very controlled FU to them as in guilty by association, taking all the calls on what WTF was going on and poorly executed PR stunt.

I’m an optimist but I don’t know if they can come back from such an epic failure...and as I said who the f!uck thought it was a good idea needs to be walked out the door.

Agreed. It was like a little warning shot, but at the same time leaving the door open should it go the other way too.

Keeping all options open & very controlled, but that's why he's "been in this business for 20 years", I swear he says it every single chance he gets.:p:p

I'm gonna blame Mike, just coz ;)

Behike

You're Saying I Can Sell?
23/4/21
USA, Planet Earth
1) You can absolutely see the distaste for Anthony from everyone he interacts with, guys a cunt.
2) I enjoyed the content, I’d never support them or trust them…

mari115

Put Some Respect On My Name
9/6/18
Nearer than you think
It's always someone else's fault, it's almost as if he's doing his community a favor by admitting he was wrong LOL.

And now he's deflecting, it's someone else's fault that his stunt went wrong AHAHAHAH

Alan Bourdillion Traherne

Renowned Member
6/3/21
CONUS

The video is a formalized presentation of the business case that proves The Timepiece Gentlemen are idiots and in no way any kind of professional business organization.

TTG should be a case study in how a bunch of buffoons get lucky on social media just long enough for their stupidity to catch up to them.

mari115

Put Some Respect On My Name
9/6/18
Nearer than you think
I’m having so much fun going through Reddit threads about Anthony past posts, it’s so hilarious yet hypocritical ahahahahah

jjWC2P.jpg

Reactions: Ecender