Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Timepiece Gentleman. Scam??

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    #61
    You’re all talking about it, aren’t you…

    I’d say the move is working…

    Comment


      #62
      Pr play 100%


      Sent from my iPhone using RWI

      Comment


        #63
        Originally posted by nycwatchguy1989 View Post
        Pr play 100%


        Sent from my iPhone using RWI
        If its a PR play they should immediately fire their VP of PR (assuming they have one). This is a disaster for the brand (if it will ever even exist again) and a disaster for their personal and business reputations. I mean, would YOU do business with these guys in the future?

        (Hint: If the answer is "Yes" you're an idiot.)
        Last edited by Alan Bourdillion Traherne; 02-07-21, 03:16.
        Man fears time. Time fears only the Pyramids.

        Comment


          #64
          Originally posted by Alan Bourdillion Traherne View Post

          If its a PR play they should immediately fire their VP of PR (assuming they have one). This is a disaster for the brand (if it will ever even exist again) and a disaster for their personal and business reputations. I mean, would YOU do business with these guys in the future?

          (Hint: If the answer is "Yes" you're an idiot.)
          100% agree.
          Mike is probably their VP of PR, a spreadsheet told him this was a good move
          "The two most powerful warriors are patience and time"

          "Take care to get what you like, or you will be forced to like what you get"

          Nerds Assemble - Tissot Trip - Breitling Break - Pams Photo Parade

          Comment


            #65
            Originally posted by P..DR..D View Post

            100% agree.
            Mike is probably their VP of PR, a spreadsheet told him this was a good move
            Lmao mate. Why wouldnt i be surprised if he actually was the PR.


            Verzonden vanaf mijn iPhone met Tapatalk
            WANTED: HUBLOT BIG BANG 41MM A7750. IF YOU HAVE ONE BITING DUST, PM ME!

            Comment


              #66
              Originally posted by Stuvetjee View Post

              Lmao mate. Why wouldnt i be surprised if he actually was the PR.


              Verzonden vanaf mijn iPhone met Tapatalk
              I'm calling bullshit, they have seen this as a way to save face. We are not dumbcunts, we're marketing genius'

              Sent from my SM-G988B using Tapatalk

              Comment


                #67
                Originally posted by Bigpoppad View Post
                I'm calling bullshit, they have seen this as a way to save face. We are not dumbcunts, we're marketing genius'

                Sent from my SM-G988B using Tapatalk
                it wasn't a serious comment lol.

                https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z_fb...sofWatchStreet
                WANTED: HUBLOT BIG BANG 41MM A7750. IF YOU HAVE ONE BITING DUST, PM ME!

                Comment


                  #68
                  7-7 00:30 They are going live on youtube. Probably the big pr reveal or something lol

                  https://youtu.be/kwPpVBZl5rI


                  Verzonden vanaf mijn iPhone met Tapatalk
                  WANTED: HUBLOT BIG BANG 41MM A7750. IF YOU HAVE ONE BITING DUST, PM ME!

                  Comment


                    #69
                    Originally posted by Stuvetjee View Post
                    7-7 00:30 They are going live on youtube. Probably the big pr reveal or something lol

                    https://youtu.be/kwPpVBZl5rI


                    Verzonden vanaf mijn iPhone met Tapatalk
                    Saw that yeah, mental altogether.
                    I await in anticipation with popcorn and my chequebook ready to send him some money......not.
                    "The two most powerful warriors are patience and time"

                    "Take care to get what you like, or you will be forced to like what you get"

                    Nerds Assemble - Tissot Trip - Breitling Break - Pams Photo Parade

                    Comment


                      #70
                      Originally posted by P..DR..D View Post

                      Saw that yeah, mental altogether.
                      I await in anticipation with popcorn and my chequebook ready to send him some money......not.
                      Should swing by, pick a watch and go awol with it


                      Verzonden vanaf mijn iPhone met Tapatalk
                      WANTED: HUBLOT BIG BANG 41MM A7750. IF YOU HAVE ONE BITING DUST, PM ME!

                      Comment


                        #71
                        Originally posted by Stuvetjee View Post

                        Should swing by, pick a watch and go awol with it


                        Verzonden vanaf mijn iPhone met Tapatalk
                        Not surprisingly theres alot more dislikes on the video, versus thumbs up (compared to their previous videos), but the internet is fickle at the best of times, so by the time it airs will be curious to see the ratio.

                        And then to see all the watchbloggers/youtubers reactions.

                        "The two most powerful warriors are patience and time"

                        "Take care to get what you like, or you will be forced to like what you get"

                        Nerds Assemble - Tissot Trip - Breitling Break - Pams Photo Parade

                        Comment


                          #72
                          Wonder which moron came up with this brilliant idea.....

                          Comment


                            #73
                            Originally posted by jiro View Post
                            Wonder which moron came up with this brilliant idea.....
                            Whoever came up with it, Mike will probably take credit for it, unless it goes bad, in which case, he'll blame the excel sheet
                            "The two most powerful warriors are patience and time"

                            "Take care to get what you like, or you will be forced to like what you get"

                            Nerds Assemble - Tissot Trip - Breitling Break - Pams Photo Parade

                            Comment


                              #74
                              This gave me a little chuckle, some light hearted entertainment in the middle of this clusterfcuk

                              https://youtu.be/BgxjW-JAZG0
                              "The two most powerful warriors are patience and time"

                              "Take care to get what you like, or you will be forced to like what you get"

                              Nerds Assemble - Tissot Trip - Breitling Break - Pams Photo Parade

                              Comment


                                #75
                                Many here will have cognitive dissonance after today. It’s easier to fool people than it is to convince them that they were fooled. Question everything you see online, your sources are controlled.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X