No announcement yet.

The Timepiece Gentleman. Scam??

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You’re all talking about it, aren’t you…

I’d say the move is working…

Comment

Pr play 100%

Sent from my iPhone using RWI

Comment

Originally posted by nycwatchguy1989 View Post
        Pr play 100%

Sent from my iPhone using RWI
        If its a PR play they should immediately fire their VP of PR (assuming they have one). This is a disaster for the brand (if it will ever even exist again) and a disaster for their personal and business reputations. I mean, would YOU do business with these guys in the future?

(Hint: If the answer is "Yes" you're an idiot.)
        Last edited by Alan Bourdillion Traherne; 02-07-21, 03:16.
        Man fears time. Time fears only the Pyramids.

Comment

Originally posted by Alan Bourdillion Traherne View Post

If its a PR play they should immediately fire their VP of PR (assuming they have one). This is a disaster for the brand (if it will ever even exist again) and a disaster for their personal and business reputations. I mean, would YOU do business with these guys in the future?

(Hint: If the answer is "Yes" you're an idiot.)
          100% agree.
          Mike is probably their VP of PR, a spreadsheet told him this was a good move
          "The two most powerful warriors are patience and time"

"Take care to get what you like, or you will be forced to like what you get"

Nerds Assemble - Tissot Trip - Breitling Break - Pams Photo Parade

Comment

Originally posted by P..DR..D View Post

100% agree.
            Mike is probably their VP of PR, a spreadsheet told him this was a good move
            Lmao mate. Why wouldnt i be surprised if he actually was the PR.

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPhone met Tapatalk
            WANTED: HUBLOT BIG BANG 41MM A7750. IF YOU HAVE ONE BITING DUST, PM ME!

Comment

Originally posted by Stuvetjee View Post

Lmao mate. Why wouldnt i be surprised if he actually was the PR.

I'm calling bullshit, they have seen this as a way to save face. We are not dumbcunts, we're marketing genius'

Sent from my SM-G988B using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Bigpoppad View Post
                I'm calling bullshit, they have seen this as a way to save face. We are not dumbcunts, we're marketing genius'

Sent from my SM-G988B using Tapatalk
                it wasn't a serious comment lol.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z_fb...sofWatchStreet

Comment

7-7 00:30 They are going live on youtube. Probably the big pr reveal or something lol

https://youtu.be/kwPpVBZl5rI

Comment

7-7 00:30 They are going live on youtube. Probably the big pr reveal or something lol

https://youtu.be/kwPpVBZl5rI

Saw that yeah, mental altogether.
                    I await in anticipation with popcorn and my chequebook ready to send him some money......not.

Comment

Originally posted by P..DR..D View Post

Saw that yeah, mental altogether.
                      I await in anticipation with popcorn and my chequebook ready to send him some money......not.
                      Should swing by, pick a watch and go awol with it

Comment

Should swing by, pick a watch and go awol with it

Not surprisingly theres alot more dislikes on the video, versus thumbs up (compared to their previous videos), but the internet is fickle at the best of times, so by the time it airs will be curious to see the ratio.

And then to see all the watchbloggers/youtubers reactions.

Comment

Wonder which moron came up with this brilliant idea.....

Comment

Originally posted by jiro View Post
                            Wonder which moron came up with this brilliant idea.....
                            Whoever came up with it, Mike will probably take credit for it, unless it goes bad, in which case, he'll blame the excel sheet

Comment

This gave me a little chuckle, some light hearted entertainment in the middle of this clusterfcuk

https://youtu.be/BgxjW-JAZG0

Comment

Many here will have cognitive dissonance after today. It’s easier to fool people than it is to convince them that they were fooled. Question everything you see online, your sources are controlled.

Comment

Working...
                                X