No announcement yet.

The Timepiece Gentleman. Scam??

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anthony hired a criminal defense lawyer to represent him.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr.pitt View Post
      Anthony hired a criminal defense lawyer to represent him.
      Source?
      "The two most powerful warriors are patience and time"

"Take care to get what you like, or you will be forced to like what you get"

Nerds Assemble - Tissot Trip - Breitling Break - Pams Photo Parade

Comment

Seemingly a 'rebranding', if the latest rumours are to be believed.

https://youtu.be/5Vm_L7FZ8p
        Guess all will become clear tomorrow with a big reveal at some stage

Good luck rebuilding their image now, but for all we know what'll probably happen is he'll be hailed a 'genius' and get more subscribers / clients.

I personally wouldnt trust him/them with 1c, but the world is absolutely mental
        Last edited by P..DR..D; 01-07-21, 20:53.

Comment

Originally posted by P..DR..D View Post
          Seemingly a 'rebranding', if the latest rumours are to be believed.

https://youtu.be/5Vm_L7FZ8p
          Guess all will become clear tomorrow with a big reveal at some stage

Good luck rebuilding their image now, but for all we know what'll probably happen is he'll be hailed a 'genius' and get more subscribers / clients.

I personally wouldnt trust him/them with 1c, but the world is absolutely mental
          Video not available anymore....what was it about?

Comment

Originally posted by jiro View Post

Video not available anymore....what was it about?
            But I see it on Oisins channel still?

https://youtu.be/5Vm_L7FZ8p8

Working for me?

Basically, Oisin (Timeless Watch Channel) saying that it was all about rebranding and that some of the big watch guys had gotten texts from Anthiny saying 'dont worry' all is grand, "just wait", announcement incoming.

But that he was actually "p!ssed" as makes a mockery of his profession and that he was actually hoping, albeit wrong, that it was the worst case scenario (a heist/kidnapping/scam etc) but that this is actually so much worse, because it's like what the actual Fk, who does this guy think he is, messing with their customers and partners, and industry like that.

If it's a marketing ploy, am missing the punchline, truly.
            Last edited by P..DR..D; 01-07-21, 21:55.

Comment

https://youtu.be/siCLtuzUdec

Comment

Originally posted by nddub007 View Post
                The whole point of that video, imo, was so that at 2:20, for some randomer (seemingly their 'lawyer') to hail them as master marketeers, and to go one further and call them geniuses too in the next sentence, and to reiterate that its the naysayers that are just jealous and propagating the lies against them.

No words, honestly.

Comment

Originally posted by P..DR..D View Post
                  But I see it on Oisins channel still?

https://youtu.be/5Vm_L7FZ8p8

Working for me?
                  Yes, now it works! Not sure why it didn't work for me before...newayz, thx!!

Comment

Originally posted by jiro View Post

Yes, now it works! Not sure why it didn't work for me before...newayz, thx!!
                    Cool,

Its the usual Oisin though, hes having a drink, in this case a steak too, and having a rant

Could be all boll0x, at this point, I've no idea what's going on, only sharing as I usually find his videos informative and entertaining, so could be some truth to it.

Guess we shall all see tomorrow at some point.

Comment

Yeah, pretty much called that. What’s interesting/funny, is their attorney is a criminal defense and personal injury attorney????????*♂️

www.lewisdefense.com

Comment

Originally posted by nddub007 View Post
                        Yeah, pretty much called that. What’s interesting/funny, is their attorney is a criminal defense and personal injury attorney????????*♂️

www.lewisdefense.com
                        what kind of lawyer do you expect a FELON to have on call. lols bro

Comment

Truth!! He’s got a nice Panerai..

Comment

Comment

I’m not sure I understand who you all think was wronged here enough to soil any reputation. There is one poorly attributed consignment document floating around. Given that the majority of their inventory is on consignment, that doesn’t seem to be problematic.

As far as the premium members, they don’t seem concerned, I’ve seen the board...no pitch forks...

Do you think that anyone else is entitled to anything more here? If so, tell me who should get what and why. I don’t get it.

Also, I find all the hate ironic. People who hate the guy but quote every episode while posting about how you’d never buy an OVERPRICED, grey market watch from him...on a rep site...you know...That just seems...ironic.

Comment

Here’s an archived copy of Romans disappeared livestream from yesterday if you’re interested.

https://youtu.be/K95N5lD8vgk

that said a lot of the comments I’m seeing everywhere remind me of Howard Stern.

Howard Stern fans listen on an average of 2 hours a day. Most common reason- we want to see what he says next.

Howard Stern haters listen in an average of 4 hours a day. Most common reason- we want to see what he says next.

lulz

Comment

Working...
                                X