• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Has ZF factory reopened?

JonathanLing91

Renowned Member
18/1/20
Hello all,
Hoping to get some feedback from the community. Spoke to two TDs today in hopes of purchasing a ZF submariner. One of them said ZF had been affected by the raids and was not open whereas the other said that he could get me the ZF watch I was interested in (and that the factory was fully up and running again). Could someone plz shed some light on this? Has anyone here been able to purchase a ZF watch since the big round of raids in May? Appreciate any and all feedback.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

GrandmasterChime

Agent Provocateur
Supporter
Certified
6/1/19
New Zealand
Hello all,
Hoping to get some feedback from the community. Spoke to two TDs today in hopes of purchasing a ZF submariner. One of them said ZF had been affected by the raids and was not open whereas the other said that he could get me the ZF watch I was interested in (and that the factory was fully up and running again). Could someone plz shed some light on this? Has anyone here been able to purchase a ZF watch since the big round of raids in May? Appreciate any and all feedback.

They were unaffected. I ordered and received qc on a zf hulk since raids

Sent from my SM-G988B using Tapatalk

Reactions: derjenigewelcher

JonathanLing91

Renowned Member
18/1/20
They were unaffected. I ordered and received qc on a zf hulk since raids

Sent from my SM-G988B using Tapatalk

Thanks mate. About to purchase a hulk myself. Just wanted to make sure I wasn’t gonna get scammed (told I was buying a ZF, given some other lesser factory). Share pics of your hulk when you get it!

EuroTime25

Lost Soul of Watches
Supporter
Certified
24/7/20
West USA
Thanks mate. About to purchase a hulk myself. Just wanted to make sure I wasn’t gonna get scammed (told I was buying a ZF, given some other lesser factory). Share pics of your hulk when you get it!

Just check with your TD first. I was able to get a ZF IWC but not a AP.

4bro

Renowned Member
Patron
Certified
29/1/21
Germany
Sead told me last week that ZF is still closed. So not sure about the unaffected thing ;)

Gesendet von iPhone mit RWI

JonathanLing91

Renowned Member
18/1/20
Sead told me last week that ZF is still closed. So not sure about the unaffected thing ;)

Gesendet von iPhone mit RWI

Yeah exactly, I was told by one TD that ZF is closed and the other said it’s fine. Don’t want my funds tied up and the hassle of getting a refund if it is closed.

JonathanLing91

Renowned Member
18/1/20
[mention]Bigpoppad [/mention] mind sharing which TD was able to get you your ZF Hulk.

weezkid

I'm Pretty Popular
Patron
Certified
12/1/21
Lane Cove
I always ask the TD whether a specific watch is available or not, regardless of the factory or model. The quickest turnaround I had was with Hont, he happened to have a unit I wanted in stock. Paid for and got the QC on the same day.

Levi2019

Supporter
Certified
19/12/19
ZF are open but they are only releasing certain models right now which would support the comments above hope that helps