• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

REPLICA QUALITY

legend

The RWI Dragon
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
20/9/10
Where I need to be.
and continue to offend

annddd.. thats the last thing he said.
Guy was so bizarrely retarded that he made no sense whatsoever.
I think he would be the type to rush outdoors with a bowl and spoon if someone told him that it was chilly outside. :hehehe:
Well done once again bro. Its good riddance. He will never ever get it despite the patient and detailed explanations from the usually gentle ones like mari115

Reactions: Allure and mari115

QueTip

Super Duper Galactic NutSwinging BootyGrabbin Mod
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
3/6/14
I think he would be the type to rush outdoors with a bowl and spoon if someone told him that it was chilly outside. :hehehe:
What do you mean?! My goldsmith told me the chilli from the store and the one coming from outside can only be differentiated in the laboratory. They're ....perfect!!!

legend

The RWI Dragon
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
20/9/10
Where I need to be.
What do you mean?! My goldsmith told me the chilli from the store and the one coming from outside can only be differentiated in the laboratory. They're ....perfect!!!

I disagree with you wholeheartedly and I will suggest that we apply the acid 37586 and acid 90871 tests once and for all to prove who is right. And don't forget, I am an expert on the subject because I held my watch bowl of chilli against a pic on my laptop screen and found that they looked EXACTLY the same.

Reactions: Allure and QueTip

kavorca1

cosa nostra for life.
Supporter
12/5/20
SoCal
Sorry, i just noticed you are no longer welcomed here... Here is your parting gift

:jeff:

Reactions: DD60

pistebasher

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
13/6/20
UK
My goldsmith told me this potato is the same as a white gold rolex who does disagree with me and tell your sister why this is wrong and I like food and rolex and rubber. Potato.

kavorca1

cosa nostra for life.
Supporter
12/5/20
SoCal
My goldsmith told me this potato is the same as a white gold rolex who does disagree with me and tell your sister why this is wrong and I like food and rolex and rubber. Potato.

That was more coherent and lucid than anything op wrote

Reactions: pistebasher

dk0243

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
24/1/20
Los Angeles
I don't know if this can help or not, but this is SS vs WG.

The difference is there if you know what you are looking for, especially if you compare them, but it's very difficult to tell WG from SS apart in a real life situation on the wrist without a comparison.

Having said that there definitely is a difference, you don't need a lab to test it in order to see it, you just need to go under warm lights, but again, it's only if you know what you are looking for, only if you are expecting to see a difference or not.

This is a fun little game to see if you know how to spot them ;) https://forum.replica-watch.info/forum/rolex-tudor-replicas/9299400-quick-game-904l-or-316l

. . .

I'm somewhat new to the rep game, I'm one of those gen to rep guys. I've always worn white gold or platinum models and weight aside I can't tell the difference between stainless and white gold. Then again, I haven't spent much time looking closely. Here's a SS WG and PT of mine side by side. Sometimes I'm convinced that I see a hue of yellow but idk...

mari115

Put Some Respect On My Name
9/6/18
Nearer than you think
I'm somewhat new to the rep game, I'm one of those gen to rep guys. I've always worn white gold or platinum models and weight aside I can't tell the difference between stainless and white gold. Then again, I haven't spent much time looking closely. Here's a SS WG and PT of mine side by side. Sometimes I'm convinced that I see a hue of yellow but idk...

That totally depends on the ambient lightning, sometimes it’s easier, other times it’s impossible to tell, but in any case you need both metals side by side in order to tell the difference

dk0243

Banned
24/1/20
Los Angeles
That totally depends on the ambient lightning, sometimes it’s easier, other times it’s impossible to tell, but in any case you need both metals side by side in order to tell the difference

My YMII is even more difficult to tell. The case is on the YMii is white gold but the bezel is platinum right?

G61

Banned
20/1/21
The weight is exactly 112.75 grams per my calibrated scale. As a WG owner, it is hard to tell on the wrist, and you would definitely need to have the 2 next to each other to see the difference With a watch like this YM you should be safe as there is not so much exposed metal (bezel is ceramic, band is rubber)