• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

REPLICA QUALITY

gluca61

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
5/1/21
Your scale called. It said you’re an idiot.
don't climb on the mirrors and tell me what's the difference between steel and white gold
Z8oWiE.jpg

Last edited:

mari115

Put Some Respect On My Name
9/6/18
Nearer than you think
don't climb on the mirrors and tell me what's the difference between steel and white gold

... you can see it for yourself, the shade and reflection are different, color as well, you can't see it from far away, or on the wrist without a comparison, but the difference is there.

Clearly you never handled any gen WG watch or compared it to a rep

mari115

9/6/18
Nearer than you think
It’s not easy to show the difference in color between WG and SS, but the difference is there, it depends on the light

Z8oaCn.jpg

Last edited:

mari115

9/6/18
Nearer than you think
You can make the point that people won't notice the difference in color on the wrist, and i would totally agree with that, but you cannot say that there is NO difference, since the difference is there, cost, weight, color, softness and more

Reactions: Nikz19

Nikz19

Watchmaker / Modder
Vendor (Watch Repair)
Certified
24/4/18
Italy
You can make the point that people won't notice the difference in color on the wrist, and i would totally agree with that, but you cannot say that there is NO difference, since the difference is there, cost, weight, color, softness and more

^^^^^THIS.

GingerBubba

SUPERLATIVE SUPPORTER I'm an angel
24/10/17
I cannot believe so many forum stalwarts are wasting their time on this idiot.

I last saw this thread when it was on Page 1 and figured it would die a death quite quickly, but I see you're still entertaining his nonsense on p4!!!! Apologies if it got sensible in the middle (because I've not read the middle pages), but seriously, just ignore the troll!

:deadhorse:

Reactions: mrsullivan

gluca61

Banned
5/1/21
I cannot believe so many forum stalwarts are wasting their time on this idiot.

I last saw this thread when it was on Page 1 and figured it would die a death quite quickly, but I see you're still entertaining his nonsense on p4!!!! Apologies if it got sensible in the middle (because I've not read the middle pages), but seriously, just ignore the troll!

:deadhorse:

idiot tell your sister if you don't like it go to another page this is a forum for replicas if you have original watches go to another site

QueTip

Super Duper Galactic NutSwinging BootyGrabbin Mod
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
3/6/14
idiot tell your sister if you don't like it go to another page this is a forum for replicas if you have original watches go to another site

Knock off that attitude. This is your last warning.

gluca61

Banned
5/1/21
Knock off that attitude. This is your last warning.

do not offend if you don't like what i say go somewhere else you offend me because i said that the rolex YM is a perfect copy and that it is difficult to find the difference between white gold and absurd steel

QueTip

Super Duper Galactic NutSwinging BootyGrabbin Mod
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
3/6/14
do not offend if you don't like what i say go somewhere else you offend me because i said that the rolex YM is a perfect copy and that it is difficult to find the difference between white gold and absurd steel

Let me show you who of us is gonna go somewhere else. I’ve had it with you.
Can’t fix stupid.

Reactions: DD60