• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

REPLICA QUALITY

Raddave

Most Delicious of all Nipples!
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
24/12/11
BUT NOT ACCEPTING THIS RADDAVE WITH DEFECTS I WANT THE PERFECT RADDAVE AAA VERSION WITH 20000000000 POSTS AND SIG WITH FULL ANIMATION

Me too Bro ,

Raddave

Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
24/12/11
who are you what my goldsmith told me Honestly there are very few aesthetic differences. Also remember that not even the steel one turns black.
and you have to do a test with Acid 21 and 18

thats not true

Muskandar

9/8/17
CONUS
I have this strange feeling.. what’s it called... ahhh yes... DEJA VU

Sent from my iPhone using RWI

Last edited:
Reactions: legend

Muskandar

9/8/17
CONUS
All said and done, some of the new replicas are pretty nice quality. I was thinking about this the other day.
Here’s a question...
What percentage of awesome watch do you think we get for say 5-10% of the price.
I’d say a good rep is every bit 75-80% of the gen for a fraction of the cost.

Last edited:
Reactions: dksen2 and kavorca1

kokemut

9/1/17
Butt you don’t start a statement with “but” unless you add another “t”

Reactions: YellowFin

QueTip

Super Duper Galactic NutSwinging BootyGrabbin Mod
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
3/6/14
who are you what my goldsmith told me Honestly there are very few aesthetic differences. Also remember that not even the steel one turns black.

Wrong again. Your goldsmith seems to be a grade A idiot as well.

legend

The RWI Dragon
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
20/9/10
Where I need to be.

You’re likely someone who also needs a lab or someone to tell you the difference between a pizza and a Tyrannosaurus rex.
I know your answer will be: who are you whatever can fit in my fridge iz ze pizza.

But from 2m away all on your own, without the fridge and your mobile phone they will look identical to you. I know now. I can’t reason with you. All the best.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: Allure and QueTip

gluca61

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
5/1/21
Wrong again. Your goldsmith seems to be a grade A idiot as well.

I repeat it to you because you know nothing of the polished steel punched like that of the rolex replica you have to do the test with acid 21 otherwise you can not distinguish it is useless that it continues

QueTip

Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
3/6/14
I repeat it to you because you know nothing of the polished steel punched like that of the rolex replica you have to do the test with acid 21 otherwise you can not distinguish it is useless that it continues

Lol. Say that again please.

I’ll repeat it again because you seem to be even dumber than your goldsmith.

You’ve shown that both you and your ‘goldsmith’ are complete idiots.

You better not leave any money with that ‘goldsmith’ as it seems he’s gonna get raped trying to buy gold but instead ends up with a slice of bread and will try to sell you that as a sufficient alternative to gold.

And now let me tell you one thing. You knock off that attitude now and either contribute meaningful to the forum or I’ll help you find the door. Okay?!

mrsullivan

Replicaddict
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
18/8/19
EU
Oh yeah, Acid helps to check rep watches for sure...
a5a97f4131d2fa3a9e426446371f90f4.gif

Envoyé de mon ELE-L29 en utilisant Tapatalk

gluca61

Banned
5/1/21
Lol. Say that again please.

I’ll repeat it again because you seem to be even dumber than your goldsmith.

You’ve shown that both you and your ‘goldsmith’ are complete idiots.

You better not leave any money with that ‘goldsmith’ as it seems he’s gonna get raped trying to buy gold but instead ends up with a slice of bread and will try to sell you that as a sufficient alternative to gold.

And now let me tell you one thing. You knock off that attitude now and either contribute meaningful to the forum or I’ll help you find the door. Okay?!

you speak you speak offend and you don't explain the difference between white gold and steel tell me since you don't know anything how do you distinguish

QueTip

Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
3/6/14
you speak you speak offend and you don't explain the difference between white gold and steel tell me since you don't know anything how do you distinguish

I’ve been in the game for long enough.
Trust me, I know the difference between white gold and stainless steel. Comes at a price difference for a reason, sweetie.

gluca61

Banned
5/1/21
now tell me the difference between mine and the original one

gluca61

Banned
5/1/21
you don't have to teach me anything I know which replicas are the best and hard to distinguish because I have a lot of experience in watches

Last edited:

mari115

Put Some Respect On My Name
9/6/18
Nearer than you think
I don't know if this can help or not, but this is SS vs WG.

The difference is there if you know what you are looking for, especially if you compare them, but it's very difficult to tell WG from SS apart in a real life situation on the wrist without a comparison.

Having said that there definitely is a difference, you don't need a lab to test it in order to see it, you just need to go under warm lights, but again, it's only if you know what you are looking for, only if you are expecting to see a difference or not.

This is a fun little game to see if you know how to spot them ;) https://forum.replica-watch.info/forum/rolex-tudor-replicas/9299400-quick-game-904l-or-316l

. . .

On a side note, the first thing you are gonna spot from the vsf yachtmaster is the crystal, sure, VSF has a very good crystal compared to the other factories, but it's still one of the main tells, and you can spot it from meters away.

The weight is also something you have to take into consideration, WG reps will surely be lighter than SS reps, if you get a strapped version you are gonna feel less difference, but it's still there. Even if i'm pretty sure you can only perceive it if you keep both of them in your hands.

OP, please, read some more, we still are far away from a 1:1 rep. It's not worth it for the factories to make a real 1:1 rep, they would lose money, it's all a marketing strategy in order to boost sales and milk us for money.

Z8H7dp.jpg

Z8HvIb.jpg

Z8Huji.jpg

Z8HMuX.jpg

Raddave

Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
24/12/11
you still going on ?