• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

REPLICA QUALITY

legend

The RWI Dragon
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
20/9/10
Where I need to be.
but before putting it on the market you will see that the color is wrong, you will see that a ring is big you will see that the engraving is colored in bronze instead of gold you fix these small problems and then you put it on the market

I will suggest you email the 3K factory with your concerns and they may fix it on the v3.

The email address is [email protected]

All the best and keep us updated.

mrsullivan

Replicaddict
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
18/8/19
EU
What? OP you mean reps are not absolutely 1:1 perfectly cloned AAA superduper out of spacely the exact reproduction of the gens? Not even 98% accurate?
252a4c3ac69b0e953e1ebafffcaad828.gif

Envoyé de mon ELE-L29 en utilisant Tapatalk

Last edited:
Reactions: kavorca1

legend

The RWI Dragon
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
20/9/10
Where I need to be.
What? OP you mean reps are not absolutely 1:1 perfectly cloned AAA superduper out of spacely the exact reproduction of the gens? Not even 98% accurate?
252a4c3ac69b0e953e1ebafffcaad828.gif

Envoyé de mon ELE-L29 en utilisant Tapatalk

You know there was only one self-proclaimed 98% accurate to gen rep in existence and it was an AP GP. (Owner was delusional and ignorant but that is another story)
I stopped commenting the moment the OP told me that a 316L reproduction of a white gold rep is perfect and can only be told apart by laboratory analysis.
All the best gluca61 and hope you enjoy the hobby on your own terms!

dksen2

You're Saying I Can Sell?
1/5/10
I agree, YellowFin. But I think not everyone wears a watch because they want other people to believe they can afford it, but because they just want a gen feeling for a fraction of the cost.

Bill_C

21/10/19
North of Mexico, South of Canada
absolutely right but there are people like me who inform and compare with the original and are demanding otherwise I don't buy it also because in the eyes of an expert you make a bad impression

There you go, you just answered all of our questions...

First, you say that you demand perfection or you don't buy it... good, don't buy it and move along. Don't piss and moan about "why can't factory fix these problems?" If you don't like it, don't buy it.

Second you say you wouldn't buy because "in the eyes of an expert you make a bad impression." So let me get this straight, you plan to let an expert inspect your FAKE watch? Are you trying to be something you aren't?
Again, if you don't like it, don't buy it. But more importantly, don't put yourself in the position of having an "expert" check out your watch. I can't even imagine a situation where that would happen unless you walk into an AD wearing it.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

AlphaProt

Put Some Respect On My Name
Advisor
24/3/19
New Zealand
You know there was only one self-proclaimed 98% accurate to gen rep in existence and it was an AP GP. (Owner was delusional and ignorant but that is another story)
I stopped commenting the moment the OP told me that a 316L reproduction of a white gold rep is perfect and can only be told apart by laboratory analysis.
All the best gluca61 and hope you enjoy the hobby on your own terms!

I fully agreed with this.

Raddave can we get this clown post count reset please.

​​​​​​His posts has not contributed anything to the forum rather than being a total brick wall.

Last edited:
Reactions: legend

QueTip

Super Duper Galactic NutSwinging BootyGrabbin Mod
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
3/6/14
no to identify that it is steel you have to do a test in the laboratory while you immediately see a wrong dial then tell me the other defects
You are so unbelievably wrong. Any rep, there are still plenty of flaws because it's just that, a replica.

gluca61

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
5/1/21
Last edited:

AlphaProt

Put Some Respect On My Name
Advisor
24/3/19
New Zealand
You are so unbelievably wrong. Any rep, there are still plenty of flaws because it's just that, a replica.

Don't waste your time Q. His judgment is based off what he can see on his screen and his ability to see the difference in quality (on screen).

gluca61

Banned
5/1/21
He is confused as to why replica watches are not made perfect just like a gens

I'm not confused but if you have to make a replica of a 60k watch you have to do it very close to real otherwise the wearer makes a shit figure

YellowFin

Not pretty, hardly popular
28/1/20
Molvania
I agree, YellowFin. But I think not everyone wears a watch because they want other people to believe they can afford it, but because they just want a gen feeling for a fraction of the cost.
I meant that the other way around: people anyway have to know or believe you could afford the gen to assume the watch is gen. Can't convince anyone you're rich just by wearing a rep Richard Mille. ;)

you have to make a list with the best replicas per i più esigenti una è questa https://puretimewatch.io/watch-brand...ap-vs3235.html
the other this https://www.intime05.co/sea-master/6...to-strap-.html
Bro, did you ever own the VSF Spectre or even hold it in your hands? The bezel numbers are literally invisible once it's reflecting any light. This can be easily spotted from 1m away.

Besides that, there's enough guys on RWI who can even distinguish between 316L and 904 steel from a photograph. Taken with a Nokia 6210. Inside a closed fridge. :cool:

Last edited:
Reactions: Nikz19 and KOT1917

gluca61

Banned
5/1/21
I meant that the other way around: people anyway have to know or believe you could afford the gen to assume the watch is gen. Can't convince anyone you're rich just by wearing a rep Richard Mille. ;)

Bro, did you ever own the VSF Spectre or even hold it in your hands? The bezel numbers are literally invisible once it's reflecting any light. This can be easily spotted from 1m away.

Besides that, there's enough guys on RWI who can even distinguish between 316L and 904 steel from a photograph. Taken with a Nokia 6210. Inside a closed fridge. :cool:
no in v2 you see them very well you do not write things that are not true ,to me to prove that I'm rich I don't give a damn but if I buy a replica it must be at least close to the original especially if it costs a lot if you look at this which is authentic when it reflects the light you don't see the numbers https://www.chrono24.it/omega/seamaster-spectre-limited-pz-7007-112015-art-om395--id17258117.htm

Last edited:

QueTip

Super Duper Galactic NutSwinging BootyGrabbin Mod
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
3/6/14
https://puretimewatch.io/watch-brand...ap-vs3235.html
no because there is replication and replication this is a very accurate one compared to the others and can satisfy even the most demanding

Let’s start off with it being SS instead of white gold. A flaw that is so apparent to anyone that’s aware of what it means when they see hallmarks or know the reference. So no, it’s not perfect, no it can not satisfy even the most demanding. This is just one of several flaws. Don’t try it. Knock it off now, you’re wrong. Simple.

Bill_C

21/10/19
North of Mexico, South of Canada
Ok then OP, you're right, we're all wrong. I've talked it over with the rest of the members here and we're all sorry we doubted your incredible depth of knowledge related to reps. Our eyes have been opened.

On a side note. I have a replica bridge for sale if anyone is interested. It's a 1:1 Super AAAAA replica of the Gold Gate. Pm me if you're interested.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

gluca61

Banned
5/1/21
Let’s start off with it being SS instead of white gold. A flaw that is so apparent to anyone that’s aware of what it means when they see hallmarks or know the reference. So no, it’s not perfect, no it can not satisfy even the most demanding. This is just one of several flaws. Don’t try it. Knock it off now, you’re wrong. Simple.
who are you what my goldsmith told me Honestly there are very few aesthetic differences. Also remember that not even the steel one turns black.
and you have to do a test with Acid 21 and 18

Last edited:

p0pperini

patr0n h0arder
Gold Patron
Certified
29/1/19
UK
Yeah with all the forum issues my original account got fucked up , so now i need to run this one , not happy about it , but out of my control
BUT NOT ACCEPTING THIS RADDAVE WITH DEFECTS I WANT THE PERFECT RADDAVE AAA VERSION WITH 20000000000 POSTS AND SIG WITH FULL ANIMATION

who are you what my goldsmith told me Honestly there are very few aesthetic differences. Also remember that not even the steel one turns black.
and you have to do a test with Acid 21 and 18
What on earth are you wittering on about?

Last edited: