• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

REPLICA QUALITY

legend

The RWI Dragon
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
20/9/10
Where I need to be.

Not perfect. The gen of that is white gold, and the rep is stainless steel.
If you consider that perfect, a lot of reps are perfect too. There are other flaws but naming one already shows its imperfection. Contentment with any replica watch is individual and subjective. Like I said please take it easy, these are just replica watches, not life and death sir. :hehehe:

AlphaProt

Put Some Respect On My Name
Advisor
24/3/19
New Zealand
If you consider that perfect, a lot of reps are perfect too. There are other flaws but naming one already shows its imperfection. Contentment with any replica watch is individual and subjective. Like I said please take it easy, these are just replica watches, not life and death sir. :hehehe:

^ THIS ^

gluca61

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
5/1/21

no to identify that it is steel you have to do a test in the laboratory while you immediately see a wrong dial then tell me the other defects

gluca61

Banned
5/1/21
Please relax. The day the prices of reps are 1:1 with gen, the quality will be 1:1 too.
Take it easy, sit down and don't pop a vessel, please.

but before putting it on the market you will see that the color is wrong, you will see that a ring is big you will see that the engraving is colored in bronze instead of gold you fix these small problems and then you put it on the market

AlphaProt

Put Some Respect On My Name
Advisor
24/3/19
New Zealand
no to identify that it is steel you have to do a test in the laboratory while you immediately see a wrong dial then tell me the other defects

No... You dont need a lab test to identify the difference between stainless steel and white gold. A knowledgeable person can tell the difference from close proximity and weight.

You need to do your homework more and take a chill pill.

gluca61

Banned
5/1/21
No... You dont need a lab test to identify the difference between stainless steel and white gold. A knowledgeable person can tell the difference from close proximity and weight.

You need to do your homework more and take a chill pill.

no because it is 316 steel, color very similar to 750 white and stamped gold, also tell me the other defects

dksen2

You're Saying I Can Sell?
1/5/10
Replicating something complicated and microscopic like a watch is expensive... Hence, particularly in the early stages of a watch, you'll always habe imperfections.

gluca61

Banned
5/1/21
Replicating something complicated and microscopic like a watch is expensive... Hence, particularly in the early stages of a watch, you'll always habe imperfections.

no for me a replica is perfect when an expert does not recognize it on the wrist, but only opens it

dksen2

1/5/10
Of course. But that has a price and mostly takes time for the makers, right?

gluca61

Banned
5/1/21
Of course. But that has a price and mostly takes time for the makers, right?
giusto ma avresti più clienti rendendolo perfetto non dico identico ma che puoi scoprirlo solo smontandolo altrimenti non ha senso spendere 500 dollari

gluca61

Banned
5/1/21
First, it looks like your keyboard has a stuck caps lock... that or you're REALLY excited about something.

Second, what exactly are you complaining about? Are you seriously complaining about the flaws in a replica watch that cost a fraction of the cost of a gen Nautilus? You do realize that these are illegal watches made in illegal factories and not in some state-of-the-art swiss factory, don't you? If you want perfection, buy gen. This is not the hobby for you.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

I tell you that there are replicas done very well I do not say to make them the same but at least that an expert has to take it apart to see that it is a fake

dksen2

1/5/10
Translated it with Deepl: I think it's true, but not the full truth. Remember not everyone is on the forums and learns about all the flaws. There are people just going ahead and buying, even with bigger flaws, because they just don't know about them.

gluca61

Banned
5/1/21
So you never held it in your hand?? Only compared pictures?? Lol
Weight difference between SS and WG is definitely noticeable. Goodluck I didn't realized who I was talking to until now.

​​​

I give you the weight 148 gr

gluca61

Banned
5/1/21
Translated it with Deepl: I think it's true, but not the full truth. Remember not everyone is on the forums and learns about all the flaws. There are people just going ahead and buying, even with bigger flaws, because they just don't know about them.
absolutely right but there are people like me who inform and compare with the original and are demanding otherwise I don't buy it also because in the eyes of an expert you make a bad impression

YellowFin

Not pretty, hardly popular
28/1/20
Molvania

Exactly - that's why even the 3k Nautilus with fat middle link mentioned in the first post won't get called out in real life. If people buy YOU wearing it... and you don't walk into an AD of course. Same goes for all high end reps these days. :cool:

Last edited: