• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

REPLICA QUALITY

gluca61

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
5/1/21
maybe he wants to be taken seriously. people do that.

but they are not screams instead of making nonsense comments tell me what you think it is useless to put on the market replicas with defects

Rx4Time

Supporter, Panerai lover
Supporter
Certified
31/3/16
CONUS
Removed.... got into the moment too much...

Last edited:

Raddave

Most Delicious of all Nipples!
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
24/12/11
I WAS FEELING EXCLUDED AGAIN SO I NEEDED TO REINSERT MYSELF INTO THE THREAD WITH ANOTHER USELESS POST USING EVEN LARGER FONT AND THIS TIME NOT USING PUNCTUATION TO ENHANCE MY EXPRESSION OF HAPPINESS THAT I AM INVOLVED IN THIS RIVITING DISCUSSION

really dude ?

YellowFin

Not pretty, hardly popular
28/1/20
Molvania
but they are not screams instead of making nonsense comments tell me what you think it is useless to put on the market replicas with defects

Damn right, my real Patek is much better. You should get one as well, highly recommend it.

Z8HURE.gif

Last edited:

Raddave

Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
24/12/11
Too much? Sorry.

i could do the same thing on HOBO , i dont think you guys would appriciate it much , maybe im mistaken

YellowFin

28/1/20
Molvania
Wait... what? "Raddave" without animated GIF, as senior member only and 203 posts? I'm confuzed. Mucho.

gluca61

Banned
5/1/21
You just answered your own question. It's a replica watch that cost a fraction of a genuine. If you don't want defects? go buy genuine.

no it is a speech that does not work look at the yacht master and the submariner rolex

Raddave

Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
24/12/11
Wait... what? "Raddave" without animated GIF, as senior member only and 203 posts? I'm confuzed. Mucho.

Yeah with all the forum issues my original account got fucked up , so now i need to run this one , not happy about it , but out of my control

gluca61

Banned
5/1/21
no it is a speech that does not work look at the yacht master and the submariner rolex

also because sometimes by mixing the pieces of two identical watches from different companies the perfect clone comes out so you tell me

YellowFin

28/1/20
Molvania
Yeah with all the forum issues my original account got fucked up , so now i need to run this one , not happy about it , but out of my control

Maybe your huge post count caused the forum problems in the first place... ;)

Last edited:

legend

The RWI Dragon
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
20/9/10
Where I need to be.
BUT BECAUSE THE HOUSES, INSTEAD OF WAITING TO MAKE THE PERFECT CLONE, MAKE DEFECTIVE CLONES AND PUT THEM ON THE MARKET EXAMPLE PATEK PHILIPPE NAUTILUS K3F V2 THE ENGRAVINGS COULD BE BETTER THE RING OF THE BRACELET, THE COLOR OF THE DIAL.

Please relax. The day the prices of reps are 1:1 with gen, the quality will be 1:1 too.
Take it easy, sit down and don't pop a vessel, please.

Raddave

Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
24/12/11
Maybe your huge post count caused the forum problems in the first place... ;)

i thought of that , but i also had over 35000 pms which i wanted to dump , but tech felt deleting them might cause problems , so here we are now , new account

Reactions: YellowFin

DD60

Eagle Eyed Moderator
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
28/4/17
gluca61 Got a watch to sell?

In a hurry with that post count, just a few more and you'll be eligible to sell. Getting it done in a single thread.

Reactions: kavorca1