• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

REPLICA QUALITY

gluca61

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
5/1/21
BUT BECAUSE THE HOUSES, INSTEAD OF WAITING TO MAKE THE PERFECT CLONE, MAKE DEFECTIVE CLONES AND PUT THEM ON THE MARKET EXAMPLE PATEK PHILIPPE NAUTILUS K3F V2 THE ENGRAVINGS COULD BE BETTER THE RING OF THE BRACELET, THE COLOR OF THE DIAL.

Bill_C

21/10/19
North of Mexico, South of Canada
First, it looks like your keyboard has a stuck caps lock... that or you're REALLY excited about something.

Second, what exactly are you complaining about? Are you seriously complaining about the flaws in a replica watch that cost a fraction of the cost of a gen Nautilus? You do realize that these are illegal watches made in illegal factories and not in some state-of-the-art swiss factory, don't you? If you want perfection, buy gen. This is not the hobby for you.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Reactions: Rx4Time

Raddave

Most Delicious of all Nipples!
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
24/12/11

kavorca1

cosa nostra for life.
Supporter
12/5/20
SoCal
BUT BECAUSE THE HOUSES, INSTEAD OF WAITING TO MAKE THE PERFECT CLONE, MAKE DEFECTIVE CLONES AND PUT THEM ON THE MARKET EXAMPLE PATEK PHILIPPE NAUTILUS K3F V2 THE ENGRAVINGS COULD BE BETTER THE RING OF THE BRACELET, THE COLOR OF THE DIAL.

:picard:

AlphaProt

Put Some Respect On My Name
Advisor
24/3/19
New Zealand

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Reactions: DD60

DD60

Eagle Eyed Moderator
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
28/4/17
Means he has no idea about what he is talking about. Also that he is also clueless when it comes to texting etiquette. All caps denote yelling. So for whatever reason, he is so mad or so excited he is yelling at everyone.

Last edited:

Rx4Time

Supporter, Panerai lover
Supporter
Certified
31/3/16
CONUS
I FIGURE IF I POST A USELESS ENTRY HERE IN ALL CAPS IT WOULD MAKE ME FEEL NOT LEFT OUT AND EXPRESS MY EXCITEMENT WITH MY FORCED INCLUSION. I ALSO BOLDED IT AND INCREASED FONT SIZE TO FURTHER DEMONSTRATE MY EXCITEMENT WITH MY USELESS DRABBLE.

DD60

Eagle Eyed Moderator
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
28/4/17
I FIGURE IF I POST A USELESS ENTRY HERE IN ALL CAPS IT WOULD MAKE ME FEEL NOT LEFT OUT AND EXPRESS MY EXCITEMENT WITH MY FORCED INCLUSION. I ALSO BOLDED IT AND INCREASED FONT SIZE TO FURTHER DEMONSTRATE MY EXCITEMENT WITH MY USELESS DRABBLE.

Well done! WELL DONE !

Last edited:
Reactions: Rx4Time and Bill_C

AlphaProt

Put Some Respect On My Name
Advisor
24/3/19
New Zealand
Means he has no idea about what he is talking about. Also that he is also clueless when it comes to texting etiquette. All caps denote yelling. So for whatever reason, he is so mad or so excited he is yelling at everyone.

maybe he wants to be taken seriously. people do that.

thorne

16600 FTW
8/3/10
Sling City

DAFUQ??!!

Reactions: Rx4Time