This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dave96 View Post
    Hello guys I order my first rep on Chazingtime a 5711 blue dial MKF v6 I got my QC pics today and I don't know if its all good with this watch can anyone help me
    Link removed by xj4sonx
    Jesus dude did you bother you read our rules about QC pics?

And you posted this in the QC thread explaining the purpose of QC pics

I removed your link to the pictures

I should just ban you now

Sent from my Noob v9.5

For all that is good in the world read the sales rules BEFORE making a sale

sub4me You should buy from TxThrob, he has his own thread here.

Comment

Good post , now I can fully understand the purpose of QC pic ,it's a quite personal thing between the dealer and buyer

Comment

????????

Comment

Good post!

Comment

Great information when initially posted...still solid after all these years. This should be required reading prior to joining the forum.

Comment

As a newbie and recent rep purchaser, I went through the trouble to spend countless hours reading and book-marking literally 100+ pages from RWI and other sources. I got a welcome email when I signed up to RWI, which was nice.. `Thanks for registering at Replica Watch Info! We are glad you have chosen to be a part of our community and we hope you enjoy your stay.`

It would be really helpful to have a `Getting Started` landing page for all new comers. Along with the welcome email ^^, there would be a link to basic information on forum guidance, navigation, table of contents to the typical laundry list of noob questions. This would help avoid the stupid things people say and ask which takes time from senior members to police and scorn and creates a lot of useless sub-threads that have little value to others learning and just takes up space. This area is great `https://forum.replica-watch.info/forum/new-members-area` but new members will not get the basics because it's not consumable enough. Just some thoughts as a noob that I wanted to share.
              Last edited by altabird; 02-03-20, 03:10.

Comment

I second the above post. Having a list of important / required / good way to learn topics could alleviate some unintended annoyances like calling people stupid, banning a NOOB for asking an inappropriate question, scorning, insulting responses from matured and learned members... Maybe limit posting access until the reading list has been completed to help both the NOOB and the seniors from getting on each others toes.

Comment

I really do appreciate all the privileges we now get from the dealers/sellers, I thank the poster and all the dealers/sellers that go above and beyond to give us such high-quality assurances.
                  It's not a sin to get knocked down; it's a sin to stay down.

Comment

I was about to make that very mistake. Thank you for stopping me.

Comment

it is very interesting

Comment

Originally posted by Aventador S View Post
                        I second the above post. Having a list of important / required / good way to learn topics could alleviate some unintended annoyances like calling people stupid, banning a NOOB for asking an inappropriate question, scorning, insulting responses from matured and learned members... Maybe limit posting access until the reading list has been completed to help both the NOOB and the seniors from getting on each others toes.
                        I third that post. I found it rather difficult to find the rules, and specifically the QC rule.

Comment

Great information and makes complete sense.

Comment

I have a question regarding QC. After I am done my initial QC and point out my critiques, like the r/RepTime qc guide, am I allowed to post if their is any glaring flaw that would make you RL the watch? Or is that against the rules?

Comment

Working...
                            X