• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Rolex Oyster Perpetual best version

Ikyusi68

Horology Curious
27/7/20
Hello! I am thinking to buy an Oyster Perpetual, which factory maes the best rep? Any suggestions will be greatly appreciated ????. Thanks!

kk169

Known Member
7/1/19
Hi, you might have posted in the wrong section. Best to use the flame-free sub forum for this type of questions as most will just tell you to do your own research as these type of "who make the best xxx" had been asked gazillion of times. I would usually use the search box for the model number and read as much as I can. You can also use google to search model number and add RWI and it will also take you to the relevant threads.

You may also want to check this thread:
https://forum.replica-watch.info/fo...sion/308081-consensual-list-super-reps-nwbigs

It is painstakingly maintained by fellow members on what is generally considered to be very good models. The Perpetual is listed there. Still, all models/factories have their own flaws so if you are bothered (you shouldn't as these are really reps) with them, read up and decide which flaws is more or less importantly to you so you can decide.

macarone

Put Some Respect On My Name
Patron
Certified
7/3/17
CONUS USA
Hello! I am thinking to buy an Oyster Perpetual, which factory maes the best rep? Any suggestions will be greatly appreciated ????. Thanks!

R factory makes the best! Last I heard all of their brick n mortar boxes are full of a sales staff with pens and paper to put you on a list!

Reps on the other hand are like women! You may not agree with others as to whom looks the best, so that’s on you!
Good luck......

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ikyusi68

Horology Curious
27/7/20
Hi, you might have posted in the wrong section. Best to use the flame-free sub forum for this type of questions as most will just tell you to do your own research as these type of "who make the best xxx" had been asked gazillion of times. I would usually use the search box for the model number and read as much as I can. You can also use google to search model number and add RWI and it will also take you to the relevant threads.

You may also want to check this thread:
https://forum.replica-watch.info/fo...sion/308081-consensual-list-super-reps-nwbigs

It is painstakingly maintained by fellow members on what is generally considered to be very good models. The Perpetual is listed there. Still, all models/factories have their own flaws so if you are bothered (you shouldn't as these are really reps) with them, read up and decide which flaws is more or less importantly to you so you can decide.

Thank you, I appreciate your time..