• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Which rolex is the best nowaday

MagicBand

You're Saying I Can Sell?
MULTI ACCOUNT
29/8/20
Hello, I want to ask and consult from all the models available today, Which Rolex rep is at the best level today, Is there a watch that even an
expert will not be able to Recognize the differences? (Even the movement). If yes, which model is it? Thank you so much guys!

5t3f4n

WTB Slevin/Ploprof
21/9/17
Ita - Eu
All the real "experts" with the watch in their hands will 99,99% recognize it's a fake.
100% of other people won't give a xxxx regarding the authenticity.

In the end choose the one that fits your budget and preferences and enjoy it

kavorca1

cosa nostra for life.
Supporter
12/5/20
SoCal
Romour has it that R factory's quality control has dropped. I saw watches lately with too big cases, slimmer lugs and even too wide bracelets. And don't even get me started about the Hulks with wrongly inserted black dials...

Good point... I stand corrected ;)

Reactions: YellowFin

5t3f4n

WTB Slevin/Ploprof
21/9/17
Ita - Eu
Romour has it that R factory's quality control has dropped. I saw watches lately with too big cases, slimmer lugs and even too wide bracelets. And don't even get me started about the Hulks with wrongly inserted black dials...

I'll wait to see some real x10 macro QC to confirm your statement... Maybe i'll check on Reddit, there will be some true insight for sure

stufuse

Put Some Respect On My Name
22/10/17
UK
Hello, I want to ask and consult from all the models available today, Which Rolex rep is at the best level today, Is there a watch that even an
expert will not be able to Recognize the differences? (Even the movement). If yes, which model is it? Thank you so much guys!

Have a look and a read around the various threads. Then you can make your informed decision

Good luck.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Exklusive

I'm Pretty Popular
28/6/15

None. Every rep from different factory has a flaw. That indistinguishable rep you're asking for does not exist.

Picksk

18/6/20
I don’t thin 100% rep exists, as exklusive mentioned, each factory model has its own flaw, the best way to closest 1:1 is to buy parts of different factories or watches from different factories and combine them.

Reactions: Exklusive

MagicBand

MULTI ACCOUNT
29/8/20
I don’t thin 100% rep exists, as exklusive mentioned, each factory model has its own flaw, the best way to closest 1:1 is to buy parts of different factories or watches from different factories and combine them.
Does anyone have a list of components for certain models from different factories for best results? such as dayjust or submariner?

kavorca1

cosa nostra for life.
Supporter
12/5/20
SoCal
Head over to the new members area and look through some of the stickies threads and the FAQ & that will answer a lot of your questions about how this whole thing works. Right at the top of this page and right next to the RWI banner is a "Trusted Dealers" box that you can select and be directed to the page where all the TD's are listed. They all get the watches from the same place so any of them can get you the same watches.

Once you have done some reading in the two places I suggest then head over to the Rolex part of this forum and start with some more reading. Your type of question is frowned upon as it is asked so frequently that many of us get tired of answering the same question for someone new and then as soon as they get their watch they disappear.

Spend a little time reading and learning a bit. All reps have flaws. You really need to do a little research and figure out which flaws you can live with and which you can't. You have put in a little effort on your own

Glaude

Tech Admin
Staff member
Administrator
11/8/17
I think MagicBand need something called Schufftein Glasses for that feature, a quick google should help

Reactions: 5t3f4n and stufuse

MagicBand

MULTI ACCOUNT
29/8/20
I think MagicBand need something called Schufftein Glasses for that feature, a quick google should help

Wow, okay I'm new to the forum, why do I get all this cynicism?

Glaude

Tech Admin
Staff member
Administrator
11/8/17
Wow, okay I'm new to the forum, why do I get all this cynicism?

It usually happen with new member that post silly questions already answered thousands of times, they get trolled