• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

help to someone new

Eddiekato1989

Looking Around
16/6/20
Hello guys !!

I was after a bit of help and thought the best place to come was here .

I am looking to purchase a watch from puretime as a first time buyer, there is different variations and prices of the piece I am after which is a nice easy looking datejust, basically I am asking how do I no if I picking the best quality one ?
Thanks

beau7816

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
20/9/16
UK Devon
Please read up on "what is the best" on the forum. All the answers are there for you to see if you do a little reading.

sergiofp94

11/2/19
Spain
There are different replica “brands”. The most famous are Noob, ARF, BP, GMF, ZZF and some others.
Then you need to know replicas come with different movements. Clone movements (SH3135, SA315 etc.) and ETA based clone movements (A2824 and so on). ETA based ones are more reliable but less “gen like”.
Best advice? Read a lot here

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando RWI

Volcano

Horology Curious
20/8/19
No that's not the best version. I want to buy that one too as my first watch. From what I have read the best version are from ARF, GMF and DJF. All with their own pros and cons. I'm not sure which one i'm going for. Leaning towards GMF right now, but still doing my research.