• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

How navigate the forum?

GMT+9Tokyo

You're Saying I Can Sell?
14/1/20
Germany
A real noob question from some one that is not only new to this forum but to forums in general. The last 3 days I spend with reading a lot in the forum, but I am not sure how I find the relevant information as easy as possible. I am not able to use the the search in useful way, for example if I want to find reviews for specific watch.
Maybe you can give me some advice, on how to navigate through the forum effectively.

offpink

I'm Pretty Popular
7/1/19
MXP - NYC
For reviews on a specific watch what I would recommend doing is going into the Brand's sub forum and searching for the model using the search bar and clicking on both "search in" options.

Here is an example: Looking for a review on a Breitling Superocean from GF
  1. Go to Popular Watch Brand --> Breitling
  2. Once there write Superocean GF in the search bar
  3. Select the "Search in Titles" and "Search in Breitling" options
  4. Done!
Another way to do it would be writing "superocean gf site:forum.replica-watch.info" in google to get all the hits from the forum.

Rx4Time

Supporter, Panerai lover
Supporter
Certified
31/3/16
CONUS
tenor2777f4f6d263fd973.gif

Often your best friend is the search tab, googling the specific information you need and add rwi to the search (rwi usually is one of the top hits then) or navigate to the subsection for the brand you are interested in and take your time reading. Be sure to familiarize yourself with whatever you're thinking about buying before you purchase so there's no surprises and you know what to expect.