• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

HOW TO BY FROM "R Factory"

billy42

Looking Around
10/12/19
[FONT=arial,sans-serif]Apologize if I ask something very trated, but I'm new. be pacient please.
I want to by from "R Factory watches". I have seen that you recommend it. How can I find the site?
[/FONT]

Reactions: Blutoe73

Flay

Known Member
27/10/19
Are you referring to Rolex ? They are making the best R eplica commonly called Gen.
The R factory term is often use ironically but I can be wrong in your case.
Anyway I don’t know about any R-eplica Factory

Sent from my iPhone using RWI

billy42

Looking Around
10/12/19
Ok, i understad that you are not patients whit novels.
thank you anyway

schlonz

Renowned Member
Supporter
1/5/16
ándate a la remil puta que te pario mal cogido de mierda

its your free decision to be here
nobody is forcing you so if you do not like it why don't you go to the place you described yourself "ándate a la remil puta que te pario mal cogido de mierda"

gigi77

I'm Pretty Popular
3/8/17
They were probably raided since no diver/chrono has been available to buy for a long time.

Only m2m.

Rawbe

I'm Pretty Popular
8/4/15
CA, USA
Trip hasn’t even found the hive yet, let alone set it on fire and you’re already trying to find water for it.

Whose side are you on? Also, I heard Holly’s water is tainted, do not pay the premium.

stufuse

Put Some Respect On My Name
22/10/17
UK
Ok, i understad that you are not patients whit novels.
thank you anyway

Well, i was once! I took ‘women in the window’ to read whilst in my GP surgery waiting room, as he was renowned for being late.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

efajri

Put Some Respect On My Name
17/10/16
Midwest CONUS
The famous R factory.
It’s very tricky to get a watch there. It’s a secret society and I cannot disclose the location.

Sent from my iPhone using RWI