• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

How to find a member's feedback

roro6263

Renowned Member
6/7/11
Hi all,

I'll try to be as clear as possible because I'm French and my english is approximate. So, forgive me.
I know that for some time now, if I'm not wrong, this is below we can rate a seller or buyer following a transaction with another member.
https://forum.replica-watch.info/forum/member-sales-review-non-dealer
But how to quickly find the status of a particular member. Before, in his profile, there was the possibility to click on his "feedback" to see his transactions. But today, I don't see how to do it.

Thank in adavance.

C Master

General RWI Dogsbody
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
7/10/15
Ireland
Hi all,

I'll try to be as clear as possible because I'm French and my english is approximate. So, forgive me.
I know that for some time now, if I'm not wrong, this is below we can rate a seller or buyer following a transaction with another member.
https://forum.replica-watch.info/for...iew-non-dealer
But how to quickly find the status of a particular member. Before, in his profile, there was the possibility to click on his "feedback" to see his transactions. But today, I don't see how to do it.

Thank in adavance.

Yes we used to have this but we lost it when we moved to the VB5 platform. It was reintroduced but it did not work properly. It is still on a long list of tech jobs for Glaude who has honestly been working like crazy over the last few months to get RWI back to where it was.

So at the moment you will just need to search in the link you posted unfortunately. It is not perfect but all we have at the moment. I had over 100 positive fedbacks on the old system. Just going to show what a complete serial flipper I am.

Last edited:
Reactions: Glaude

roro6263

Renowned Member
6/7/11
Many thanks C Master. I have the answer to my question. And at least I know I'm not crazy.:rolleyes:

C Master

General RWI Dogsbody
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
7/10/15
Ireland
Many thanks C Master. I have the answer to my question. And at least I know I'm not crazy.:rolleyes:

Lol talk to my wife when she sees my watchboxes, there are a lot more words than crazy used.