• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Looking for the BEST Richard Mille 1:1 Replica

frank-white

Horology Curious
10/9/19
Because you are obviously clueless. What do you plan on doing with your replica RM?

What's it to you what I have to do with that watch? And why should I justify myself to anyone here why I need a good replica RM? Your contribution to this thread here is more unnecessary than the one with the popcorn gif.

When I said that I was familiar with the replica watches game I meant that I know that even for $1500 you can't expect a 1:1 perfect version of a $120,000 watch and that I know exactly why I want the watch where I wear it and why it's important to me that no one who knows that it's a replica notices very well. That's what I said so that I don't have to answer the replica basics to a wannabe supporter here, but so that somebody can answer my question about the best replica Rm currently on the market. And if there are none and all are bad and my approach is too high, then it would have been enough for me if someone had just told me so but all these unnecessary comments that you all write because you apparently have nothing better to do, you could have saved yourself. They don't make you any better than what you seem to be trying to criticize.

Reactions: G61

QueTip

Super Duper Galactic NutSwinging BootyGrabbin Mod
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
3/6/14
What's it to you what I have to do with that watch? And why should I justify myself to anyone here why I need a good replica RM? Your contribution to this thread here is more unnecessary than the one with the popcorn gif.

When I said that I was familiar with the replica watches game I meant that I know that even for $1500 you can't expect a 1:1 perfect version of a $120,000 watch and that I know exactly why I want the watch where I wear it and why it's important to me that no one who knows that it's a replica notices very well. That's what I said so that I don't have to answer the replica basics to a wannabe supporter here, but so that somebody can answer my question about the best replica Rm currently on the market. And if there are none and all are bad and my approach is too high, then it would have been enough for me if someone had just told me so but all these unnecessary comments that you all write because you apparently have nothing better to do, you could have saved yourself. They don't make you any better than what you seem to be trying to criticize.

WELL, BECAUSE YOU SHOULD DO YOUR OWN FING RESEARCH INSTEAD OF ASKING TO BE SPOON FED. Let this be told to you by not just a wannabe supporter like Tucker but a mod. You are NOT in the position to talk to others like this, comprende? You are NOT. If I see behaviour like this again, you can make sure that you'll be taking a time out from here. Now, do your research about whatever model is of interest to you and you'll find all your answers. Judging by the fact you can reply to people, I assume that your eyes work, and you can read so get going.

frank-white

Horology Curious
10/9/19
WELL, BECAUSE YOU SHOULD DO YOUR OWN FING RESEARCH INSTEAD OF ASKING TO BE SPOON FED. Let this be told to you by not just a wannabe supporter like Tucker but a mod. You are NOT in the position to talk to others like this, comprende? You are NOT. If I see behaviour like this again, you can make sure that you'll be taking a time out from here. Now, do your research about whatever model is of interest to you and you'll find all your answers. Judging by the fact you can reply to people, I assume that your eyes work, and you can read so get going.

I didn't meant to be insulting in any way.
I just don't understand why I ask a question but get everything except actually what I asked for. I mean I'm here extra in the Noob section of this forum. I said clearly from the beginning what I was looking for and as already mentioned, if that didn't exist, I should have been told so directly. But I just don't think it's necessary for people to write things here that have absolutely nothing to do with answering my questions. And if I can't even make a post in which I ask for experiences from other users, what is a forum for? A forum is exactly there for exchanging information and holding discussions about topics as far as I know. I don't undermine your authority as a moderator with this post, I also understand that I am new here but the answers I have given are not reprehensible regardless of the formality of the content? The only thing I've said is that I don't understand why my questions are answered with tens of thousands of counter-questions, memes and any unnecessary comments instead of just pure information.

If I've done something wrong, I'm sorry about this. I will also try to refrain from continuing to answer anyone here, no matter how unnecessary I feel his post is.

Reactions: G61

QueTip

Super Duper Galactic NutSwinging BootyGrabbin Mod
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
3/6/14
And if I can't even make a post in which I ask for experiences from other users, what is a forum for?
A forum isn't there to be spoon-fed information that easily accessible.

A forum is exactly there for exchanging information and holding discussions about topics as far as I know.
EXACTLY, not the point of a forum to spoon-feed noobs.

he only thing I've said is that I don't understand why my questions are answered with tens of thousands of counter-questions, memes and any unnecessary comments instead of just pure information.
And again- Yes, you're right but why? Because all you do is go on here and expect to be spoon-fed by members that have informed themselves and have done their homework themselves. They've spent hours and hours of reading and educating themselves. For their own sake and knowledge so they don't have to piss off established members with nooby questions and expecting to be spoon-fed.

Imagine being on here for years, having spent so many hours on this forum educating yourself and then a noob comes off every few hours and asks for the same question over and over and over again. Wouldn't it piss you off after some time?

Reactions: CloneThrone

r0b9502

Renowned Member
22/1/17
Hi,

It's extremely important for me that the watch face and the wrist band are almost perfect 1:1 and it's completely impossible for anyone that actually knows the model to spot its a replica from just seeing it.
That's why I need the best 1:1 not the most expensive 500k model, but the one that can't be caught as replica. Anyone here has any experience?

Answer: NONE

It would be a practical impossibility to meet your spec.

Did you know that in order to create a "perfect" replica, the factory would have to purchase a "real" piece, reverse engineer it, and most likely destroy that "real" purchase in the process? They will do it for watches in high demand, more so for watches in high demand and cost much less than $100k. If this problem is somehow solved, then

In order for forum to validate a rep, generally some member gets access to a gen and compares rep side by side. For such a low volume watch, how many members would you think have access to a gen? For those who do, how many would bother to post a comparison?

Reactions: frank-white

BIONONE

Put Some Respect On My Name
28/4/17
It would be a practical impossibility to meet your spec.

Did you know that in order to create a "perfect" replica, the factory would have to purchase a "real" piece, reverse engineer it, and most likely destroy that "real" purchase in the process?

Well... ZF bought the RM011 to disassemble it hehe - still not results until today. But at least they bought it to do it right :)

frank-white - i already gave you what you are looking for so knock it off now and dont get even more triggered.

Last edited:

r0b9502

Renowned Member
22/1/17
Well... ZF bought the RM011 to disassemble it hehe - still not results until today. But at least they bought it to do it right :)

frank-white - i already gave you what you are looking for so knock it off now and dont get even more triggered.

Truth be said, I learnt a bit from this post. I didnt know RM started >100k. Then I learnt that factory output was something like 5k/y... I recognized the name from the "recent releases" sections of TD, but products being butt ugly, never bothered to look further.

On the plus side for this brand, they seem to make their mechanical butt ugly voluminous watches featherweight, and resistant to shock. Like the Gshock muddmaster. I am sure we wont find an ad where we see a jackhammer operator wearing this, though it would suit the purpose. Maybe Mayweather wearing this under his glove if he returns?

Rx4Time

Supporter, Panerai lover
Supporter
Certified
31/3/16
CONUS
Frank_White white can you lay out the scenario which you are envisioning the use of this replica? Talking in cryptic circles does not help get you an answer. If we know what the circumstances are (a general idea of what you are planning) we could tell you if any replica would pass the level of scrutiny it could receive. You really should consider reposting this question over in the Richard Mills section which I linked previously for you. Over there you'll have a good chance of encountering people who experience with the various models. In general if you're that concerned about not being discovered wearing a replica, You would probably do better to consider a different brand altogether.

mari115

9/6/18
Nearer than you think
Dude, you shouldn't be scared that people could call you out for the flaws of the rep you are wearing, most of them are usually impossible to notice for the average person while you wear the watch (unless they are REALLY obvious). Moreover RMs are not really common watches, for people to know the flaws it's necessary for them to either own one, or be very knowledgeable about reps.

i'd be more concerned about the fact that "you" could be the flaw of the whole "guy with a RM" -thing you got there, if you really want a perfect rep that can't be distinguished from a gen it means that you are dealing with people that know watches and know about you and your background, wouldn't it be kinda weird if you just showed off a new RM? where did you get it? how much did you pay? can you really afford it?

Remember that you are the main tell of any rep.

gwalk03

You're Saying I Can Sell?
28/7/15
In my experience I’d say the average person won’t know what a RM is and thinks it’s a nothing more than a G -Shock. Those that do know RM would expect the wearer to have a pretty lavish lifestyle and if you don’t you won’t be fooling anyone that knows RM. I’m far from an expert on RM but unless you live like a king I’d automatically assume the watch was a knockoff. I’ve been to 3 RM boutiques and I’d say it’s gotta be really hard to clone one of those to the point of believing it’s real. But hey the point of this for me is just to have fun. I have a few real Rolexes and an AP. I also have several reps and imho I do this because I like the hobby. Not trying to pass a rep off asa gen.

Sent from my iPhone using RWI

Last edited:

Everlast007

Horology Curious
14/8/18
I would only ware replica RM when I Travel back home and would never were it here in the states . I have two GEN RM and I can’t tell the difference easy

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BIONONE

28/4/17
I would only ware replica RM when I Travel back home and would never were it here in the states . I have two GEN RM and I can’t tell the difference easy

It would be a pleasure and of immense value if you could do a side by side comparison then.

Doesn‘t have to be the same model, but just to see the differences in quality of the finish - lucky you that you can‘t see the difference - must be a real benefit wearing the 600bucks rep then. Congratulations on your RM‘s!

looking forward to your little comparison! ;)

Last edited:
Reactions: SuperLory

Everlast007

Horology Curious
14/8/18
I am sorry was a typo , I CAN TELL THE DIFFERENCE . Look like kvf is best at this time once I get it will take pics side by side