• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Looking for the BEST Richard Mille 1:1 Replica

frank-white

Horology Curious
10/9/19
Hi,
I'm pretty new here and I've been looking around in some of the trusted watch seller shops but I can't decide to buy with wich one and who is the most trustable.
I need someone that is experienced with buying a Richard Mille replica (no matter what model) and knows where the best version of it can be found.
It's extremely important for me that the watch face and the wrist band are almost perfect 1:1 and it's completely impossible for anyone that actually knows the model to spot its a replica from just seeing it.
That's why I need the best 1:1 not the most expensive 500k model, but the one that can't be caught as replica. Anyone here has any experience?

frank-white

Horology Curious
10/9/19
So you want an almost perfect replica of a $500k watch for $500 ? :goodluck:

I know in any case that there are very good replicas where you can't tell from the dial if it's real or fake and of 500$ nobody spoke here? I would also be willing to pay 1500$ which is much more than the material value of a ceramic or stainless steel watch. I thought you could find well-founded testimonials here and not idiots like you. Your comment doesn't make any difference here, nor does it teach me any better. I have only asked for experiences. If you have none, why are you commenting here?

Rx4Time

Supporter, Panerai lover
Supporter
Certified
31/3/16
CONUS
I know in any case that there are very good replicas where you can't tell from the dial if it's real or fake and of 500$ nobody spoke here? I would also be willing to pay 1500$ which is much more than the material value of a ceramic or stainless steel watch. I thought you could find well-founded testimonials here and not idiots like you. Your comment doesn't make any difference here, nor does it teach me any better. I have only asked for experiences. If you have none, why are you commenting here?

Bro there's no reason to call people names. Do some research so you know what the reality is of what you're looking for. I will give you a couple of tips, first, and this is a question only you can answer yourself, can your lifestyle believably support a six-digit watch, 2nd are you in frequent physical proximity to someone who has a genuine? these will be the two biggest factors as to if someone would realize you're wearing a replica. Hardly anyone outside of the watch enthusiasts and owners of one would recognize a Richard Mille. Just remember every replica has its tells

Here's a link to the Richard Mille section.....

https://forum.replica-watch.info/forum/richard-mille

Last edited:

frank-white

Horology Curious
10/9/19
Bro there's no reason to call people names. Do some research so you know what the reality is of what you're looking for. I will give you a couple of tips, first, and this is a question only you can answer yourself, can your lifestyle believably support a six-digit watch, 2nd are you in frequent physical proximity to someone who has a genuine? these will be the two biggest factors as to if someone would realize you're wearing a replica. Hardly anyone outside of the watch enthusiasts and owners of one would recognize a Richard Mille. Just remember every replica has its tells

Here's a link to the Richard Mille section.....

https://forum.replica-watch.info/forum/richard-mille

Both questions are answered with yes. I don't need to explain to anyone why and I wasn't calling out anyone. He was just giving pointless and useless comments. Why does everyone here think if someone is asking for something he doesn't know the whole paradigm of the replica watch game. I know what I'm getting myself into and I know why it's so important to me that it's as untraceable as possible that it's a replica. Also for all the gurus out there, you don't have to be in an environment with people wearing the real 500,000 to get busted. There are many other possibilities.

Rx4Time

Supporter, Panerai lover
Supporter
Certified
31/3/16
CONUS
Yes of course there are other possibilities, most remote. I have no way of knowing your circumstance or past experience so I offer the little bits of advice to everyone. Read up in the Richard Mille section, And then you can see what's actually available and the flaws with each maker and model. Also you'll find members who are much more familiar with that brand. I personally know next to nothing about it, I primarily stick with Omega, Panerai and Rolex. I'm pretty sure they have some genuine versus replica comparisons as well. As I'm sure you're aware they're pretty rare watches so the odds of a true call out from someone who actually knows versus someone fishing is low. Best of luck in your searches

Last edited:

JohnnyBe

Put Some Respect On My Name
3/1/16
frank-white I highly suggest you take a chill pill if you wanna be a member of the forum. There is no perfect 1:1 Replica in any brand,especially in RMs which is really hard to replicate.
Every TD here is trustworthy,thats why they re called "Trusted Dealers"
you should check their websites,they list many models almost daily,and they have tons of RM reps for you to see,NONE of them are 1:1

frank-white

Horology Curious
10/9/19
frank-white I highly suggest you take a chill pill if you wanna be a member of the forum. There is no perfect 1:1 Replica in any brand,especially in RMs which is really hard to replicate.
Every TD here is trustworthy,thats why they re called "Trusted Dealers"
you should check their websites,they list many models almost daily,and they have tons of RM reps for you to see,NONE of them are 1:1

I was asking for someone that has also been on the search for a good RM and has some experience not for someone to tell me what I already know. I don't know why everyone here thinks this request is so demanding and I don't know anything about the replica game. I just thought there could be some people that have experience with RM replicas and can recommend me a certain TD for RM.

Flinnt

Known Member
31/5/19
Downunder
Well if you can afford to blow $500k on a watch why don’t you just buy them all and throw away the ones you don’t want? Or just buy the gen?
If you know the whole paradigm of the replica watch world, why would you ask ‘what’s the best...’?
If you can write why can’t you read?
Oh, and all the cool kids ask ‘best sub?’ You’re weird.
Have a read and stop being so precious.

JohnnyBe

3/1/16
I was asking for someone that has also been on the search for a good RM and has some experience not for someone to tell me what I already know. I don't know why everyone here thinks this request is so demanding and I don't know anything about the replica game. I just thought there could be some people that have experience with RM replicas and can recommend me a certain TD for RM.

Every TD has the same sources,and same watches

Keylog74

14/6/13
You my dude are funny, since you know why not start with something we can learn to but just ask to be spooned?

Reactions: BIONONE

BIONONE

28/4/17
I don't know why everyone here thinks this request is so demanding and I don't know anything about the replica game.

... it is because we are experienced and know the type of people that ask and respond in a way you did.
And beside of that you truly know little about the rep game otherwise you would have been asking some more refined things in an eloquent style. But no - it took you just one answer to mess it up.

By the way - the JBfactory RM001 and ZF RM035 are awesome for what they are - let us know what you think about them ;)

TESLA760

Time is Money $$
Patron
Certified
7/2/11
Socal Wine Country
So $1500 now brings us the expectation of the perfect dial, in correlation to a $500k watch ! We learn something new every day !

Tucker

Lunnyfied by Raddave
Supporter
Certified
23/12/11
I don't know why everyone here thinks......I don't know anything about the replica game. .

Because you are obviously clueless. What do you plan on doing with your replica RM?