Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

First step is to buy bitcoin and hold it for 2 years. Never spend your bitcoin you’ll regret it!!

Comment

Coinbase seems pointless, sets the buying limit to £50 per week can't see a way around it

Comment

Coinbase is confusing, how am I supposed to add funds? I can only receive BTC, and it's showing me qr code and wallet address, nowhere can I see card option

Comment

So I'm an idiot, well thats harsh, but really you don't know what you don't know. So to buy my first rep I got it picked out messaged TD, figured I wanted to pay BTC, found this guide, put in order with TD, deposited funds to my coinbase, bought BTC, went to send BTC to TD and bam what do you know Coinbase has an 11 day hold on my wallet. I can use the funds I deposited to buy more crypto but to actually send it I gotta wait wtf. My understanding is because I linked a bank account (which to me should be instantaneous) there is a stupid long processing time. Now I can use the "pretend" money I've deposited to buy crypto but I can't send that anywhere until my "pretend" original deposit turns into real money in 11 days. But hey its not like BTC is volatile or anything so that couple hundred dollars should still be a couple hundred dollars in almost 2 weeks. Plus it won't piss off the TD now that I've made an order but can't pay them for it until 2 weeks. I guess the lesson is buy directly into BTC with a visa and not deposit "cash" to then buy BTC.

Comment

great read, just used bitcoin to make a purchase..

Comment

Working...
            X