• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

NOOB Submariner V9 with ETA 3135 ???

Relaxman84

You're Saying I Can Sell?
26/6/19
3135 refers to a Rolex movement, not an ETA. Go to the tech section, you can read all about the different types of movements.

i think you already readed. what is it ? possibble this ? eta 3135 in noob V9?

Ralphy

SalesMod CodeName Duchess
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
8/7/15
Nebraska
i think you already readed. what is it ? possibble this ? eta 3135 in noob V9?

ETA and Rolex are separate companies. ETA makes watch movements only. Rolex makes watches and movements.

It is possible for a rep like a Noob V9 to have 3135 Rolex clone. It is also possible for it to have a clone or gen ETA movement, but it would be a different case. A 3135 is a Rolex clone movement and has nothing to do with an ETA movement.

English seems to be lacking for you. Maybe heading to the international section where you can get help in your native language would be beneficial for you.

Rx4Time

Supporter, Panerai lover
Supporter
Certified
31/3/16
CONUS
This one gave me a good morning laugh. DHgate you'll be lucky to get a 2836, let alone a 3135. The original swiss 3135 will not be made by ETA since they dont' make that caliber movement, it's a Rolex specific movement.

Relaxman84

26/6/19
ETA and Rolex are separate companies. ETA makes watch movements only. Rolex makes watches and movements.

It is possible for a rep like a Noob V9 to have 3135 Rolex clone. It is also possible for it to have a clone or gen ETA movement, but it would be a different case. A 3135 is a Rolex clone movement and has nothing to do with an ETA movement.

English seems to be lacking for you. Maybe heading to the international section where you can get help in your native language would be beneficial for you.

thanks bro.i know ETA is movement fabric. i see in swiss. i understand they are write swiss mov. but its a asian clone SA or SH 3135 mov.

Relaxman84

26/6/19
This one gave me a good morning laugh. DHgate you'll be lucky to get a 2836, let alone a 3135. The original swiss 3135 will not be made by ETA since they dont' make that caliber movement, it's a Rolex specific movement.

:)) thanks bro for information ;)

Rx4Time

Supporter, Panerai lover
Supporter
Certified
31/3/16
CONUS
Since they didn't post an actual movement shot, And it doesn't look that high quality from the frontal view, I consider yourself lucky if you got even a 2836 movement. Way overpriced.

Last edited:

owk

5/10/18
Better stay away from DHGate. They are not TD and can likely sell you an AAA+ replica overpriced.