• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Watchfinder recent videos??

SteelRiver

You're Saying I Can Sell?
13/6/19
Good evening,

In the UK there is a secondhand gen watch dealer who are called watchfinder. They regularly post up very detailed reviews including history of the gen manufacturer etc. Recently they posted a comparison of a gen rolex daytona vs rep. I was absolutely stunned at the similarities and how well the rep stood up to such close inspection. I was just wondering if anyone else has viewed the review and if so is this the type of rep that would be currently available to purchase from some of the trusted dealers recommended on here.??

Looking forward to your opinions & thoughts.

T.

Reactions: mattymarske

Spitfire63

Renowned Member
29/4/18
Welcome, the watch in the video is made by a factory called noob, search the forum for noob Daytona and you will find all the information you will need, the watch plus all other top end reps are available from the trusted dealers. Spend a bit of time and do your research plenty of info here

centrum

27/7/14
A thread about the video was posted here already right after the video came out. Go there and read if you want more information. The Daytona is made by Noob factory.

Sent from my LM-G710 using Tapatalk

stufuse

Put Some Respect On My Name
22/10/17
UK
I like this guys approach. Seems that video has done some free advertising for noob.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk