• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Rep friendly watchmaker(s) in Houston?

m800

Known Member
9/6/19
sorry if this is a repeat question, but I searched and couldn’t find any recent references to watchmakers in Houston, TX. Anyone have a recommendation?

RedAggie03

Horology Curious
12/8/19
I’ve used Little Watch Shop before a few times. Can’t say for sure if he’s rep friendly, but it’s a good shop. Worth a try.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RUPennybags

You're Saying I Can Sell?
15/8/19
USA
I’ve used Little Watch Shop before a few times. Can’t say for sure if he’s rep friendly, but it’s a good shop. Worth a try.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I would not recommend. Tried to take my rep Rolex DJ just to have the links removed and they wanted to charge me almost $50. While my rep is VERY good, they also thought it was a gen. As it has been said before many times, a TRUE watchsmith should be able to spot even a good rep. They were clearly price gouging me because they thought it was real and this is a $10-15 dollar job that ultimately I had done at a chain jewelry store, so beware. I am still on the hunt because I need to get mine serviced and waterproofed