• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Movement, please help me

Svevo89

Looking Around
4/6/19
good evening to all, I know that this question will have been asked at other times, but I tried to read inform myself on the forum but it is getting too big for me that I would just like to buy a good replica without spending too much .. I would like to stay on the $ 300/350 I was looking for a submarine or a gmt master 2 what interested me was which movement to choose between all the existing ones? in this way I can orientate my research with some data thank you very much for any reply simone

slevin7

You're Saying I Can Sell?
11/2/17
What works for me is to narrow down the options I'm interested in - and then research those movements on the forum for pros and cons of each.

owk

You're Saying I Can Sell?
5/10/18
You have to make sure that you get an A-ETA movement. They are good quality. Just stay away from AAA+ replicas. Stick with a good factory and you will get good quality.

beau7816

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
20/9/16
UK Devon
good evening to all, I know that this question will have been asked at other times, but I tried to read inform myself on the forum but it is getting too big for me that I would just like to buy a good replica without spending too much .. I would like to stay on the $ 300/350 I was looking for a submarine or a gmt master 2 what interested me was which movement to choose between all the existing ones? in this way I can orientate my research with some data thank you very much for any reply simone

Welcome to RWI and enjoy some good reading :wave-1:

https://forum.replica-watch.info/for...45#post7808745