• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Buying in Shanghai

Rickinnocal

You're Saying I Can Sell?
26/5/19
Hello, members.

Can anyone recommend a good place to buy a Submariner rep in Shanghai?

I'll be going there on business, and wondered if anyone has any experience of buying a rep in person while there?

Thanks,
Richard

overmind3p4c

Known Member
10/6/19
Most of the rep selling locations have been shutdown and the remaining ones are harder and harder to find as the government has truly been cracking down.

If you are Asian, most won't deal with you because they think you are an undercover cop and if you are western/white, you will most likely get ripped off badly

So I suggest you use this site and purchase what you want from a TD with the assistance of forum members

sn95

Renowned Member
29/7/18
Was in Thailand recently, lot of reps for sale in the street but very low quality stuff, you're not going to find a noob v9 or a4130 daytona in the streets.

stanvdmaarel

Looking Around
15/10/14
Go and take a look at AP Plaza. You’ll find some watches here. If you ask / show they will get better ones not on display. But I found these way overpriced.
Buy some cheapo watches for souvenirs but don’t expect you’ll find the quality and prices offered here.

overmind3p4c

Known Member
10/6/19
Go and take a look at AP Plaza. You’ll find some watches here. If you ask / show they will get better ones not on display. But I found these way overpriced.
Buy some cheapo watches for souvenirs but don’t expect you’ll find the quality and prices offered here.

All in all, its honestly not worth your time and troubles, go experience the amazing food in Shanghai instead